Omowale Jabali : Omowale's Believe it or Not!

Do "white people" know and tell the Truth?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For example....

omowalejabali said:
Quote:

"...we are all being exposed to dangerous degrees of solar radiation that we were not meant to be exposed to."

This is exactly MY point. Regardless of what the "********" have to say.

peace!

"around 70 percent of menthol cigarette sales go to blacks"

I KNOW for sure this is TRUE, from working in retail.

To be specific.

KOOL
NEWPORT
SALEM
BENSON & HEDGES
VIRGINIA SLIMS

I used to smoke Newports myself.

Black Women, in particular, smoke menthols in much higher numbers than any other group.

So, rather than blaming "white people" for EVERYTHING we need to more carefully examine Our Own Behavior and CHANGE.

How long are we gonna blame others for killing Us without looking at How We are Killing Our Selves?!

this is why i'm saying the sun gives white folks hell...
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/content/CRI_2_4_1X_What_are_the_key_statistics_for_melanoma_50.asp?rnav=cri

About 8,110 people in the United States are expected to die of melanoma during 2007. After increasing for several decades, the death rate for melanoma has been stable since 1990 in white men and has been decreasing since 1988 in white women.
Melanoma is more than 10 times more common in whites than in African Americans. It is slightly more common in males than in females....

one love
khasm