Black People : Ommmm: Bustin the "Brainwashin"

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
(bear with me; "nic fit" + low blood-oxygen due to too much nicotine in the lungs has me really light headed - ain't enough oxygen in the brain for optimum! :lol:

also, it would be good if the knee were removed from the processing which brings the reply: knee jerk responses are not gonna help. in fact, i wish there were some way i could cause that response to just sit there while you think about it for a while longer before you submit it.)

i read somewhere that responses to mentions of brainwashing typically have three parts: 1) i am NOT brainwashed!! 2) maybe YOU are the one that is brainwashed! 3) it is GOOD for us!

it'll take finding, and understanding, the Strength In YOU ... and Believing, to the point of KNOWING, in YOUR Inner Strength.

it'll take finding and understanding the truth at the root of all things.

personally, i really do believe that the biggest, hardest and most effective tool that has been used to effect this brainwashing is "religion". if one is convinced that one's "sin's" have "been redeemed" by someone else, one can easily get to the point where one has abdicated all responsibility for one's actions, thereby being able to put anything off on "the devil" or "the enemy".

oh, and that whole concept of "enemy" and "war" and "competition" and such? this makes as much sense as one's aorta "competing" with one's spleen, while teaming up with one's tonsils, bladder, and capillaries to "go to war" against one's central nervous system ... and then complaining that things are really "twitchy" and looking to blame it all on the kidneys!! there is but one ball of rock here; resources renew every season; there are a bunch of folks all over the place that can help each other to process the sustenance/support that each and every one needs: sounds much more like a case for "cooperation" than it does as a case for "competition".

of course; given the prevailing conditioning, all of these "points"/thoughts/opinions are prolly gonna get shot down. sadly, there may very well be evidence of them being shot down with circular, and/or flawed logic ... based on the "truth" of the presented "theoretical roots" of brainwashing. this is NOT gonna be an easy topic. but then, self-deprogramming is no easy project either!! ("seek professional help" ??? er ... they are only gonna be using the technologies, policies and procedures of that which does the brainwashing!) (oh: the brainwashing might wear off ... if/when it stops!! and it ain't stopped yet; shows no sign of slowing down; is now self-perpetuating and is prevalent in every medium of media that exists ... even this one right here!!)

jamesfrmphilly said:
if somebody been systematically brainwashed how can it be they own fault? they enemy is the devil, not themselves.
why not figure out a way to counter the brainwashing instead of pointing fingers?

samurai said:
I agree, except that at some point, the brainwashing has to wear off eventually, especially when we can sit her and articulate the fact that we have all to some degree been brainwashed.

Who is to blame, if I continue to do these behaviors, even after KNOWING the source and origins behind these behaviors?

anAfrican said:
(bear with me; "nic fit" + low blood-oxygen due to too much nicotine in the lungs has me really light headed - ain't enough oxygen in the brain for optimum! :lol:

also, it would be good if the knee were removed from the processing which brings the reply: knee jerk responses are not gonna help. in fact, i wish there were some way i could cause that response to just sit there while you think about it for a while longer before you submit it.)

i read somewhere that responses to mentions of brainwashing typically have three parts: 1) i am NOT brainwashed!! 2) maybe YOU are the one that is brainwashed! 3) it is GOOD for us!

it'll take finding, and understanding, the Strength In YOU ... and Believing, to the point of KNOWING, in YOUR Inner Strength.

it'll take finding and understanding the truth at the root of all things.

personally, i really do believe that the biggest, hardest and most effective tool that has been used to effect this brainwashing is "religion". if one is convinced that one's "sin's" have "been redeemed" by someone else, one can easily get to the point where one has abdicated all responsibility for one's actions, thereby being able to put anything off on "the devil" or "the enemy".

oh, and that whole concept of "enemy" and "war" and "competition" and such? this makes as much sense as one's aorta "competing" with one's spleen, while teaming up with one's tonsils, bladder, and capillaries to "go to war" against one's central nervous system ... and then complaining that things are really "twitchy" and looking to blame it all on the kidneys!! there is but one ball of rock here; resources renew every season; there are a bunch of folks all over the place that can help each other to process the sustenance/support that each and every one needs: sounds much more like a case for "cooperation" than it does as a case for "competition".

of course; given the prevailing conditioning, all of these "points"/thoughts/opinions are prolly gonna get shot down. sadly, there may very well be evidence of them being shot down with circular, and/or flawed logic ... based on the "truth" of the presented "theoretical roots" of brainwashing. this is NOT gonna be an easy topic. but then, self-deprogramming is no easy project either!! ("seek professional help" ??? er ... they are only gonna be using the technologies, policies and procedures of that which does the brainwashing!) (oh: the brainwashing might wear off ... if/when it stops!! and it ain't stopped yet; shows no sign of slowing down; is now self-perpetuating and is prevalent in every medium of media that exists ... even this one right here!!)

"of course; given th prevailing conditioning, all of these "points"/thoughts/opinions are prolly gonna get shot down, sadly, there may very well be evidence of them being shote down with circular, and/or flawed logic.."

Well maybe ALL of your points may not be shote down because some folks probably don't know what the hell you are talking about because they are too busy engaging in those circular arguments by which they are busy pointing their fingers at "the enemy":lol:

omowalejabali said:
"of course; given th prevailing conditioning, all of these "points"/thoughts/opinions are prolly gonna get shot down, sadly, there may very well be evidence of them being shote down with circular, and/or flawed logic.."

Well maybe ALL of your points may not be shote down because some folks probably don't know what the hell you are talking about because they are too busy engaging in those circular arguments by which they are busy pointing their fingers at "the enemy":lol:
oh, lawd; there be another deep thinker in the house!! "what am i gonna do: if i stop, they'll know that i can read the sign; if i don't stop i could get hit by something!" (one of the "chris'" comedy routine about intelligent slaves.)

Who is to blame, if I continue to do these behaviors, even after KNOWING the source?

i think many people do not appreciate the power of brainwashing. it is not trivial.
it is exactly that which will make you do things that you know are wrong but you do them anyway.
i have been there.

unless you are prepared to deal with the full extent of the conditioning you will not succeed.
ever try to quit smoking?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back