Black People : !!!OMG!!! This is worst site in history!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by IfUComeSoftly, Jan 2, 2006.

1. IfUComeSoftly

IfUComeSoftly Well-Known Member MEMBER

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    I recieved a forwarded email with the link to this site, www.dontdatehimgirl.com, in it. I have never seen anything as ridiculous in all my life. Women come together and post personal information and pictures about men on a website! It's the most spiteful site I have ever seen. The happs in relationships are all subjective. The site takes all of the objectiveness away from any relationship. I only looked a few; i admit to being a deer caught in headlights. one woman even put the man's former employment on the site, his alias, and everything.

Don't date him and other sites like them make me fully appreciate Destee...

Much love to my destee family...

2. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    i cant believe what i'm about to say but maybe this will get those men to straightened up. who wants to be played not that i would post my man if he cheated on me. but its beats reading bout the next lorena bobbit or the woman who super glued his penis to himself. or if your a sista take it the level that lynn whitfield took it a thin line between love and hate. men and women are tired of the games. and if you been played constantly you'll just snap and the demon comes out of ya. don't nobody deserved public humiliation but then again it gonna save my pockets long down the line. now watch i'll get bashed by i won't mention no names hahahah!!!!!!!!:gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :star: :garbage: :garbage: :garbage: :garbage: :garbage: :injured: :injured: :injured: :injured: :injured: :maddd: :maddd: :maddd: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:

3. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    That kind of thing is provocative to the point where somebody could get killed posting someone's personal life on the net without their permission... Yeah, someone could get sued, and then again, someone might want to take matters into their own hands...

Peace!
    Isaiah

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    No doubt sister!

5. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    I think the major problem with a website like this, is whether or not the accounts of these men are truthful. I have no doubt that many of them are, perhaps the majority of them are. However, I am also sure that some of these men are being falsely accused, and their reputations are being needlessly ruined. There are more mature ways to dealing with failed relationships than this.

On a separate note, there is one major positive to this website: It certainly removes all doubt that the image of black men as serial cheaters and white men as monogamous & faithful, is completely false!

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    LMAO

Do you actually think a dog cares if his name is posted on the internet? it only adds to his rep. Yall dont get it:lol: :lol:

7. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    Interesting site
    This is definetly going to start a lot of drama
    Once more people find out about this site
    Its amazing what people have time to do or waste

8. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

Okay, so what happens when all the crazy, psycho women who are already man-haters log on and start adding the names of every guy that didn't want to marry them? You're assuming all women are mentally capable of seperating bad men from men that just don't want them, which most women I've met aren't capable of doing. This site is sick. If you need a website to determine whether to date a man or not, you're probably not too bright and probably don't need to be dating anyone anyways. It amazes me that anyone would think this is a valuable thing to use. Then again, no it doesn't.

9. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    These are valid concerns.