Black Women : OMG I'm turning into an angry black woman

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by MsInterpret, Jul 20, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    LADIES
    I don't know if any of you have ever felt this, but every day I am becoming more and more pissed off and I am losing patience and tolerance for people in general.
    At first I thought I was having severe PMS, but it's been continuous. I'm snapping at everyone and deep down I feel like I want to scream and punch the hell out of something, preferably someone. But I know that would be wrong.

Then I thought well, maybe it's the weather. Cause I do live in WA and the sun hasn't been out in awhile and it still feels like Fall, I'm sure Bro. Enki can attest to that. So I'm taking a little trip to Louisiana to visit my peoples next month.

Anyways, the men have been getting the brunt of it all. They've been irritating the living snot out of me and I'm bout ready to blow. Once upon a time, I looked at men with admiration and now I look them with disgust. I have to keep reminding myself that there are still good men out there and I'm just not finding the right now is all. But then there's a side of me that's calling my bluff.
    Just a couple days ago, my male friend told me that he was a little scared of me. At first he told me this and he was laughing, but I felt he was serious. Cause my other male friends say they get the feeling that I might beat them up or something. (But I think they are wimps who act like pimps.)
    And then, when I do talk to a man, little things trigger me and I get angry. And I cuss them out. And it's almost as if I can't control it.

But I don't know what to do. Cause I don't want to be a Man-Hater.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hmmm Sister ... one good thing about the above, is that you are aware of it, which means you can work on it.

My Daughter lives in the Detroit area, and ever since she got there, she's complained about the lack of sun. She did find out that she was low on vitamin D, and purchased herself a sun lamp ... she calls it her happy light ... or something like that. You might wanna see what your vitamin D levels are like.

Since you are aware of your feelings, reactions, etc., and don't like them ... maybe you can begin to walk yourself through them slowly, as they present themselves. Breathe deep, calm yourself, and see if you can resist the feelings that you don't like.

I do wish you well. You really are a Sweetie Pie, and all who cross your path should have benefit of your wonderfulness.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Thanks ;)

Yeah I've been considering taking Vitamin D...I been taking Omega-3 supplements, St. Johns Wort (every now and then)

4. Proverbs31Woman

Proverbs31Woman Be kinder than necessary! MEMBER

Ratings:
    +877
    Also, you may want to have your hormone levels checked to see if they are out of balance...which is common for women.

5. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Thanks! That's a good idea.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister ... you're very smart, capable, and aware of the feelings ... that's a great combination for solving the problem. I'd suggest that you move a little slower. Respond a little slower. Think twice before you speak. Review the thoughts and actions in your mind, prior to manifesting them. See if they are what you really want to put on the table, or if they are the ones you're trying to gain control of.

I have had to do this lots of times, with different things.

I'm even doing it now, as it relates to being emotional ... or acting out of emotion ... trying to review the behavior, and determine prior to putting it on the table ... which it is ... and if i really want to feed that animal.

The fact that you're so smart, so aware, puts you in a great position to overcome this.

I'm gonna be watching ... right here in the community ... to see if you are lashing out or not ... QQ

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient. It is an antioxidant and therefore good for fighting infections.
    Vitamin Deficiency Symptoms:

• Night vision blindness leading to further eye problems

• Bladder infection

• Middle ear infection

• Reduction of saliva leading to tooth decay

• Respiratory problems: colds, bronchitis, and pneumonia

Vitamin B-complex deficiency. The B-complex vitamins work together as a group. In most cases if there is a deficiency in one of the B vitamins, there will also be a deficiency in one of the other of the B vitamins. The deficiency and possible interactions will be listed separately for each of the B vitamins.

Vitamin B1 deficiency. This vitamin is also known as thiamine and its deficiency was first associated with beriberi. A shortage of thiamine in your body results in symptoms related to your nervous system.

• Irritability

• Insomnia

• Loss of appetite

• Constipation

• Craving for sweets

• Slow pulse

• Feeling of nausea

• Lack of muscular coordination

Vitamin B2 deficiency. Vitamin B2 is also called riboflavin and it is important for the health of your skin, eyes, and hair.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Conjunctivitis (inflammation of the membrane of the eye and eyelid)

• Redness or soreness of the lips

• Vision dimness in low light or at a distance

• Bloodshot eyes

• Lack of appetite

• Stomach cramps

• Loss of weight or inability to gain weight

• Muscular weakness

• Purple tongue

• Sensitivity to strong light

Vitamin B3 deficiency. This vitamin is also called niacin.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Depression

• Canker sores

• Diarrhea

• Halitosis (severe bad breath)

• Low blood sugar

• Insomnia

Vitamin B5 deficiency. B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. It is necessary for the healthy functioning of the entire digestive system.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Grey hair

• Constipation

• Rough skin

• Mental depression

• Inability to conceive a child

Vitamin B6 deficiency. This vitamin is also known as pyridoxine. Your body needs magnesium to process B6 so even if you have enough B6, if there is a deficiency of magnesium, you will also have a B6 deficiency.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Fatigue

• Irritability

• Nervousness

• Insomnia

• Shuffling walk

• Loss of hair

• Hemorrhoids

Vitamin B7 deficiency. This vitamin is commonly called biotin and is a powerful cellular stimulant.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Muscular pain

• Nausea

• Insomnia

• Hair Loss

• Anemia

• Mental depression

Vitamin B9 deficiency. This vitamin is most commonly known as folate. Folate works with vitamins B6 and B12.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Sore and red tongue

• Anemia (fatigue)

• Apathy

• Graying hair

• Insomnia

• Digestive troubles

• Birth defects

Vitamin B12 deficiency. Vegans and possibly vegetarians are most likely to be deficient in B12 because it's mainly available from animal sources such as meats and dairy products.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Difficulty maintaining balance

• Degeneration of the spinal cord

• Bone loss

• Headaches (including migraines)

• Ringing in the ears

• Shortness of breath

• Memory loss

• Pernicious anemia

Vitamin C deficiency. Deficiency of vitamin C may result in scurvy.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Bleeding gums

• Tendency to bruise easily

• Loosening of the teeth

Vitamin D deficiency. A few minutes of sunlight on bare arms and face every day will allow most people to produce what they need. Very little of this vitamin is gotten from the diet. It is estimated that 40% percent of Americans are deficient in vitamin D. You're most likely to be deficient if you have an indoor job and if you wear sunscreen while you’re outside.
    Deficiency Symptoms:

• Rickets in children

• Insomnia

• Low grade fever at night

• Loss of appetite

• Burning sensation in mouth and throat
    • Dry skin

Vitamin E deficiency. This vitamin is an oil-soluble antioxidant. Your body requires zinc in order to maintain a proper level of vitamin E in your blood system.

• Infertility and other reproductive system issues

• Headaches and fatigue.

• Slow deterioration of the nervous system

Vitamin K deficiency. Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting.

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Trust me men goes through the same thing on spells

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    strenuous exercise. work your big muscles into exhaustion. find a pillow or something you can beat the crap out of. chop wood.

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

What? the womp womp ain't been working?

The problem might all boil down to something you just said about your male friends:

- You may just be tired of dudes you're around fronting and you've been holding it in so long that you are now exploding on them...

Other than that, i know i've told ya'll about the after effects of eating that swine!

lol