Black Spirituality Religion : omg did minister Farrakhan sell his people out

Thank you.

Many people are too quick to believe dirt that they see in the media without proof. Perhaps they want to believe it.

"O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest you harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of remorse for what ye have done." [Qur'an translation 49:6]

Perhaps, but out my way there is years of local media showing evidence of this relationship and I talked about it months ago in another thread. I stated then I went to school with and know the person who is the link between The NOI and the church of Scientology. I also taught in the school district where he ran a boys group home and was a councilman.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/alfreddie-johnson-and-the-nation-of-islam.78240/

This Sundays 18th anniversary of the Million Man March will introduce Ellijah Muhammads ' Economic Plan. To be on the bright side, perhaps it's not too late.
Too much too little too late! The Messenger's Economic Plan was not rhetoric! As Christian children in the 60s we loved the Messenger even though we never heard him speak!
We saw the hardware stores, drug stores, stationary stores, clothing stores, accounting and real state offices, restaurants and bakeries, that not only inspired Blacks outside of the nation to go into business, but served the Black community with love and consideration and five star service!
Malcolm made it plain what the Messenger's economic Plan was;

As far as Louis X, he has created a Nation of Farakhan, seeking "Charity as they call it " raking in money, like Scientology and like Hubbard seeking loyal obedient followers, unafraid of cult labels!
the-master-image-2.jpg

Too much too little too late! The Messenger's Economic Plan was not rhetoric! As Christian children in the 60s we loved the Messenger even though we never heard him speak!
We saw the hardware stores, drug stores, stationary stores, clothing stores, accounting and real state offices, restaurants and bakeries, that not only inspired Blacks outside of the nation to go into business, but served the Black community with love and consideration and five star service!
Malcolm made it plain what the Messenger's economic Plan was;

As far as Louis X, he has created a Nation of Farakhan, seeking "Charity as they call it " raking in money, like Scientology and like Hubbard seeking loyal obedient followers, unafraid of cult labels!
View attachment 1759

So are you saying we heard Malcolm but didn't listen, or we listened and lost what we built?

On Farrakhan, he was unable to show up at his 18th Anniversary of the Million March in Tuskegee Alabama yesterday, due to illness the night before. They said it was some kind of infection, but he should be out of the hospital by Monday or Tuesday.

I must say after listening to the Great Minister Farrakhan how much he reminds me of Aaron of the Bible, for he too wanted to go back to Egypt helping the faithless children of Israel craft the golden calf. To this man I owe some of my beginnings I wouldn't be on this path if he hadn't existed yet I feel as though I've outgrown him or maybe my faith in God is more stronger. I believe God will bring us out of these Western kingdoms where we are still held bondage, from United States to Brazil and everywhere there were plantations. God will put us back in Africa, bring about the Renaissance of Africa, we will unite with our own people and our own traditions but many will not make the journey. Like the faithless older generations of the Children of Israel God will let them die out.

This mindset they seem to struggle with still, the love of their enemies, Farrakhan still giving credit to slavery for being so harsh, but not giving any to the traditions of Africa to cure any of our pains. This is rhetoric he is using, not once did he explain the science behind Scientology and how it works better than our own African traditions. How can the Black be the original and we not acknowledge Africa? There's not one civilization in history that was more advanced that Egypt from which the Yorubas and Dogon came from, all of this is in Africa. Min. Farrakhan put me on the path to discover this and now he stops believing it seems and wants to turn back to worshipping the people who keep us in bondage. I tell you is disheartening and strange, Dr. Henry Clarke criticism of Farrakhan seem so on point now, the man just lacks faith in Africa and an African God and tradition.
I believe in God but I also believe in action.. God ain't gonna put us back anywhere if we don't wake up and wise up to all the mess we are caught up in daily..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back