Black Spirituality Religion : omg did minister Farrakhan sell his people out

Nostradamus predicted the fall of European economies, he was born in France and was a priest of the dark arts of necromancy and quite possibly commissioned by the Illuminati to predict the rise and fall of their world. Nostradamus said, their currencies would fall caused by the spirit world, Western money is false because its not based upon any sound value but their military might and their ability to deceive. Nostradamus said the King of the North would be wounded by the King of the South, many people are in illusion as to who the two Kings are.

First the North is the Northern Hemisphere and South is the Southern Hemisphere, how do I discern this? Simple North and South divides land therefore Kingdoms and East and West divides time thus time zones. Compass readers call it Longitude and Latitude but pictures of the globe sits with the lowest parts of the Earth on top and the upper parts of the Earth on the bottom, there is no up and down in space or heavens where the Earth is in time. What is the Bible means by lower part of the Earth is the North has a low quality of Sun radiation and it is cold, the ground is usually hard, unfertile in many parts, low vegetation, low minerals, low amounts of animals life and variance, low in metals and other resources. It's clear God created life in Africa where is the upper parts of the Earth, Africa receives more Solar radiation, Africa sits at the equator, the Sun takes a long time to pass over Africa because of its vast width, the Earth is titled 23.4 degrees which puts Africa directly at an advantage because Africa and only Africa seems to be the spot on Earth God intended the Sun to shine the most of its life giving force. Therefore Africa is the upper parts of the Earth, it has a high solar radiation count, high thermal heat which is necessary to produce the alchemy process in the Earth, high amounts of animal life and variance, high mineral, metal and gems. And Africa is where God created man where started the human race the Black people including Albinos, Albinos are Whites and Whites are Albinos. The multi-genesis theories are false Albinos started in Africa, were pushed out because they couldn't be civilized or should I say act civilized.

Get knowledge and or truth where ever and whenever possible.

Can one extract water from a lake without diving into the lake?

Farrakhan, however one feels about him, I am appreciative of a lot of information that he has shared that until then, I had no idea of in terms of 'what's goin' down' in this world and how it got that or this way. I also appreciate the 2 vols. of "The secret relationship between blacks and jews" produced by the organization that he leads.

Has the minister said some things I do not agree on? Certainly.
I take what I determine to be useful and discard what I determine is not useful.

I haven't been a long time follower of Farrakhan, however I've been listening to him a lot these last several years, basically because he is the only person bold enough to tell it like it is, unlike most of the other black leaders or black ministers. However, some questions still remain in my mind that won't go away.

I know the 18th anniversary of the Million Man March is this Sunday, and although I was at the march in 1995, I still have some mixed thoughts about that original march. I'll start with my most recent inquisition. As I said, I haven't been a very longtime heavy listener of Farrakhan, so back when that first march took place, I haven't heard of Elijah Muhammads' Economic Plan for black people in America. I remember when the Million Man March took place in D.C. it was the nations murder capital, or it was not too long before, plus the streets were loaded with crack and prostitution. On top of this, there was black oppression that was already accumulating, not only in D.C., but all over the country, which I'm sure prompted this march. My question is, why wasn't Ellijah Muhammads' Economic Plan introduced during the march when there was 1 to 2 million men looking for a solution, if the plan was known since the 60's.

Here is the other thing that kind of loses me. As I said, back during this time, the streets were flooded with drugs and prostitution in many of the major black metropolitan areas, D.C. especially. In other words, a lot of black women were selling their bodies for five dollars etc..., and it wasn't always for drugs. I even heard that college girls in some parts of the South had been selling sex for a bucket of fried chicken. You buy the chicken, and you spend the night. They were called the Kentucky Fried Chicken Girls. This is what a few of my female cousins were telling us one summer when they came up from Atlanta to visit. Anyway, during the Million Man March I remember Farrakhan stressing black men not to call black women the B-word, and that we were sorry, etc... But he mentioned absolutely nothing about the black females cleaning up their image, or black females helping other black females clean up that image. This is serious. We're not talking about our black women just not being the best they could be. We are talking about black woman who were prostituting in broad daylight.

Now I know some of you are thinking that the march was for the men, and not for the women, which was true. But the whole world was watching and listening live, including the women. If it was that much for the men, than only men should have been allowed to hear it and perhaps it should not have been televised. You may even say the NOI men should have only been the ones to hear it, although that may be a bit of a stretch. If you're going to tell men how to be men, and how they should treat their women, than that needs to be in a private, all male environment like all other religions do it. Perhaps black men try to hard to reach everybody, and not themselves.

Back to the point I was making. How could you come to a city during that time, where drugs and prostitution was occurring like you've never seen, and walk away with saying, don't call the females the B-word, and that we are sorry? That was almost like telling black women that it was okay, and it's no big deal, and they should not be responsible or accountable, not even for what they do with their own bodies. I mean why even mention females at all during the march, if you're going to leave that wound opened. When I came down off the high of being a part of the march, reality started hitting me. All I could see in the years to follow was relationships not forming, or people splitting up and divorcing. One thing I didn't see was 20 and 30, and in some cases 40 year marriages dissolving.

On this same note, all this putting emphasis on the B-word doesn't seem to helping anything if we're going to pay less attention to our images and actions. The word isn't synonymous with the N-word, which is geared towards all black people. The B-word doesn't automatically mean something negative to a black female. You don't see white people making all that noise when they hear that word. It's almost as though we claim the word, and give the word a meaning only inclusive to black women. How are you going to give a speech in front of a live audience, world wide, then complain about a B-word and say nothing in the same speech about prostitution going on right under your nose. That doesn't make common sense. They say the B-word is a female dog. But the things I'm seeing black people do today, I don't think a female or male dog is even capable of doing. Of course I'm not saying it's okay to call a female the B-word, but it's clear that we're not addressing the whole problem, and refuse to. If we're more willing to fight over the N-word and the B-word, and still not seriously address more of the nonsense, which include personal responsibility and accountability, then I guess we will continue to fight one another.

I haven't been a long time follower of Farrakhan, however I've been listening to him a lot these last several years, basically because he is the only person bold enough to tell it like it is, unlike most of the other black leaders or black ministers. However, some questions still remain in my mind that won't go away.

I know the 18th anniversary of the Million Man March is this Sunday, and although I was at the march in 1995, I still have some mixed thoughts about that original march. I'll start with my most recent inquisition. As I said, I haven't been a very longtime heavy listener of Farrakhan, so back when that first march took place, I haven't heard of Elijah Muhammads' Economic Plan for black people in America. I remember when the Million Man March took place in D.C. it was the nations murder capital, or it was not too long before, plus the streets were loaded with crack and prostitution. On top of this, there was black oppression that was already accumulating, not only in D.C., but all over the country, which I'm sure prompted this march. My question is, why wasn't Ellijah Muhammads' Economic Plan introduced during the march when there was 1 to 2 million men looking for a solution, if the plan was known since the 60's.

Here is the other thing that kind of loses me. As I said, back during this time, the streets were flooded with drugs and prostitution in many of the major black metropolitan areas, D.C. especially. In other words, a lot of black women were selling their bodies for five dollars etc..., and it wasn't always for drugs. I even heard that college girls in some parts of the South had been selling sex for a bucket of fried chicken. You buy the chicken, and you spend the night. They were called the Kentucky Fried Chicken Girls. This is what a few of my female cousins were telling us one summer when they came up from Atlanta to visit. Anyway, during the Million Man March I remember Farrakhan stressing black men not to call black women the B-word, and that we were sorry, etc... But he mentioned absolutely nothing about the black females cleaning up their image, or black females helping other black females clean up that image. This is serious. We're not talking about our black women just not being the best they could be. We are talking about black woman who were prostituting in broad daylight.

Now I know some of you are thinking that the march was for the men, and not for the women, which was true. But the whole world was watching and listening live, including the women. If it was that much for the men, than only men should have been allowed to hear it and perhaps it should not have been televised. You may even say the NOI men should have only been the ones to hear it, although that may be a bit of a stretch. If you're going to tell men how to be men, and how they should treat their women, than that needs to be in a private, all male environment like all other religions do it. Perhaps black men try to hard to reach everybody, and not themselves.

Back to the point I was making. How could you come to a city during that time, where drugs and prostitution was occurring like you've never seen, and walk away with saying, don't call the females the B-word, and that we are sorry? That was almost like telling black women that it was okay, and it's no big deal, and they should not be responsible or accountable, not even for what they do with their own bodies. I mean why even mention females at all during the march, if you're going to leave that wound opened. When I came down off the high of being a part of the march, reality started hitting me. All I could see in the years to follow was relationships not forming, or people splitting up and divorcing. One thing I didn't see was 20 and 30, and in some cases 40 year marriages dissolving.

On this same note, all this putting emphasis on the B-word doesn't seem to helping anything if we're going to pay less attention to our images and actions. The word isn't synonymous with the N-word, which is geared towards all black people. The B-word doesn't automatically mean something negative to a black female. You don't see white people making all that noise when they hear that word. It's almost as though we claim the word, and give the word a meaning only inclusive to black women. How are you going to give a speech in front of a live audience, world wide, then complain about a B-word and say nothing in the same speech about prostitution going on right under your nose. That doesn't make common sense. They say the B-word is a female dog. But the things I'm seeing black people do today, I don't think a female or male dog is even capable of doing. Of course I'm not saying it's okay to call a female the B-word, but it's clear that we're not addressing the whole problem, and refuse to. If we're more willing to fight over the N-word and the B-word, and still not seriously address more of the nonsense, which include personal responsibility and accountability, then I guess we will continue to fight one another.

This Sundays 18th anniversary of the Million Man March will introduce Ellijah Muhammads ' Economic Plan. To be on the bright side, perhaps it's not too late.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back