Black People Politics : Omarosa - Fired or Resigned - Vote in the Poll and Leave Comments!

Omarosa left the white house ...

• kicking and screaming, being drug by secret service.

• dignified and respectful, of her own free will.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think she resigned. Donald Trump is so nasty, he probably really degraded her. She got a taste of what so many others had or has experienced when dealing with him. He's nasty. She may have thought she mattered. I always liked her too. I just don't blame her for taking a position he offered her. I don't think many would have rejected. It's easy to expect someone to pass on something you were not offered. How many would turn down a chance to be on the POTUS staff? I think the sour that had to be in her gut finally made her vomit. I look forward to hearing what she has to say. I am really surprised Robin Roberts made it personal IMO when she commented "bye Felicia." I think that was uncalled for.

Nice commentary. As far as I'm concerned, I could care less whether she was physically booted out or resigned. Sorry folks -anyone who aligns themselves with and defends Trump gets no respect for me. She was the only Negro in his so-called inner circle and now she is gone. Not trying to be racist but Trumps close circle is all white male and will continue to be so. There is no reason for this obnoxious boorish buffoon to change. Trumps methodology is using divisive rhetoric and behavior to advance his personal agenda irrespective of how toxic and caustic it is.

I think she resigned. Donald Trump is so nasty, he probably really degraded her. She got a taste of what so many others had or has experienced when dealing with him. He's nasty. She may have thought she mattered. I always liked her too. I just don't blame her for taking a position he offered her. I don't think many would have rejected. It's easy to expect someone to pass on something you were not offered. How many would turn down a chance to be on the POTUS staff? I think the sour that had to be in her gut finally made her vomit. I look forward to hearing what she has to say. I am really surprised Robin Roberts made it personal IMO when she commented "bye Felicia." I think that was uncalled for.

Nice commentary. As far as I'm concerned, I could care less whether she was physically booted out or resigned. Sorry folks -anyone who aligns themselves with and defends Trump gets no respect for me. She was the only Negro in his so-called inner circle and now she is gone. Not trying to be racist but Trumps close circle is all white male and will continue to be so. There is no reason for this obnoxious boorish buffoon to change. Trumps methodology is using divisive rhetoric and behavior to advance his personal agenda irrespective of how toxic and caustic it is.

"I think she resigned. Donald Trump is so nasty, he probably really degraded her. She got a taste of what so many others had or has experienced when dealing with him. He's nasty. She may have thought she mattered. I always liked her too. I just don't blame her for taking a position he.....surprised Robin Roberts made it personal IMO when she commented "bye Felicia." I think that was uncalled for."

As far as I'm concerned, I could care less whether she was physically booted out or resigned. Sorry folks -anyone who aligns themselves with and defends Trump gets no respect for me. She was the only Negro in his so-called inner circle and now she is gone. Not trying to be racist but Trumps close circle is all white male and will continue to be so. There is no reason for this obnoxious boorish buffoon to change. Trumps methodology is using divisive rhetoric and behavior to advance his personal agenda irrespective of how toxic and caustic it is.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back