Black People Politics : Omar to Introduce Resolution Declaring Support for Anti-Israel BDS Movement

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Now back to Israel to stay on topic, Israel has a Right to Exist as ruled by an international court and if the Palestinians had accepted that to live by their territorial State border rule, there would have been no Six Day War with fire power where Israel won against the Palestinian attack, creating everything as it has become today.
Oh hum, learn some history girl,

Just read for gods sake.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Yes all the way around.
The claims granted by a divine right from above is, uh uh to be kind shall we say, not to be taken at face value. That deeding has gone through about how many endless different translations over how many years (about 3,000 yr.)? And that supposed document is interpreted a thousand ways to Sunday, ahem that is unless it happens to be interpreted a 1,000 ways to Saturday.
What happens in the political sphere quite often intersects with the religious because there's nothing else but religion that commands that immediate attention from the masses like a calling of some one god or another. Governments have been using that control device for a millennia. Witness our newish god here in the US. He/she/it is colored green and none shall forsake he/her/it for any reason.

The truth and history about Israel isn't really complicated. It only goes back about a century:
Before the colonial powers stepped in Arabs of all faiths, Hebrews and Christians all lived quite peacefully together even during the Balfour Declaration eras and I believe a convincing argument can be made that the formation of Israel was in of itself anti-semitic on the part of the colonial powers as none of them wanted a Jew as their neighbor living next door.

Man's law and gods law, funny how they seem to always fit so nicely together isn't it. Leads me to wonder exactly who wrote those laws. Funny how those laws always seem to benefit one people over another. Hmmmm..........

"Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.".........Chinua Achebe
Really good post.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
The national geographic said that there were pro Palestinian countries, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan who began ratcheting up the military next to Israel and actually invaded. So Israel decided not to wait until there was a larger unified attack against them and went on the offense. So Before that Six Day War there was only 7200 miles and 2% population of Israel. After that war Israel had won Golanhiets, West Bank, Sinai Peninsula, East Jerusalem, and then added a population of 800,000 more Palestinians . Palestinians claim hundreds of years to the land, Israel claims thousands.

Palestinians don't like the walls Israel has set up to keep Palestinians out and Israelis report that the Palestinians can't be trusted with their bombs and rifles and that is why they are on restriction.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I provided the most vanilla references on the history of the Levant I could find and you come back citing one white washed Disney never never land as your source? (don't forget to clap or tinkbell will die) And you do this with no link so we may judge your reading for ourselves. Or more likely your u-tube viewing as apparently you don't read.
Palestinians claim hundreds of years to the land, Israel claims thousands.
That is demonstratively false.
As is this,
The national geographic said that there were pro Palestinian countries, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan who began ratcheting up the military next to Israel and actually invaded.
Best go back to history class girl............

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018

willa

Apr 7, 2013
It is good to know this following bit of news because we can know with surety how things will work out for those who speak and work against Israel. These would be the people we don't want to share a doorway with in a lightning storm or follow politically.

Abraham is the Patriarch of Israel and there is a Covenant made from God upon the people of Israel. "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee, and in thee all families of the earth shall be blessed." Genesis 12: 3

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz