Black Spirituality Religion : Olodumare

See how easy it is to look up things for yourself? You save a lot of embarassment that comes from being shown to be a fabricator of bogus definitions, you know like "polytheism" and "monotheism."
Why when I extrapolate a pure concept you default to what can be found as a commoners preference but yet when the writer of the Metu Neter does the same type of extrapolation you began to integrate it into your consciousness.

Do you consider the writer of the Metu Neter to be a Messiah?

Music Producer said:
Exactly!
And when you continue reading his statement you will run into a reference the author himself uses on page 3 last paragraph
He makes no reference to Yoruba on page 3, last paragraph. You're just yankin' my chain.
Supreme Being
That is the Being, Concept and Understanding that is rejected by followers of the Metu Neter. The author himself relegates the entire system to that Being.
Yep, it's a reading comprehension problem, alright.

Music Producer said:
I thought Sphere 0 was Consciousness, Awareness of Being, and Awareness of Existing.
Page 59, The First Manifestation.

Sphere 0 represents pure consciousness which is only conscious of being conscious, without form and without thoughts. This is where the undifferentiated state of energy/matter subsists. Pure consciousness in this, the Subjective Realm, is undifferentiated. Undifferentiated energy/matter is synonymous with "no-things", and that's what's in Sphere 0. So if you think you are relegated to sphere 0, then you are saying that you are undifferentiated energy/matter and hence are nothing.

FYI, this does not represent the First Manifestation. It represents the stage before the First Manifestation, i.e., before the beginning.

Music Producer said:
Why when I extrapolate a pure concept you default to what can be found as a commoners preference but yet when the writer of the Metu Neter does the same type of extrapolation you began to integrate it into your consciousness.
I don't know why I do it. Just knuckle-headed I guess.
Do you consider the writer of the Metu Neter to be a Messiah?
No I don't. Do you?

BTW, did you ever get around to Googling "Oludumare" and "correspondence"?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back