Black Relationships : Older Women and Younger Men

So most of the women think it's weird for a very young man to be with an older woman while me and most of the men don't.

Maybe this is because women traditionally have been taught to look for more mature men for mates.

I remember I was 16 and on my first job I made the foolish mistake of trying to hook up with a 32 year old woman I worked with.

She let me turned me down easy but my pride (not my heart) was still broke.

Went on about how handsome I was and how I was a nice young man but I couldn't do anything for her at my age.

"Baby we couldn't even go to a club or bar together"

"If I wanted to go to an R-rated movie...what I'm gonna do with you?"

...ooooooh yes she did say that!!!!

When you get over 25 it doesn't matter anymore and I could probably get any older woman as easily as I could a younger one; but just the thought of life being so unnecessarily restricted irks me.

Old bruthaz with money have the best of both worlds.

They can get the young women with their maturity and money; and still keep the older women waiting on them.

And now that viagara is on the scene.......

Ralfa'il said:

Nisa

I can cook my butt off and im 23..i aint into cooking out of the box or nothing..I say im mature in my mindset for my age..but id rather be the younger woman..and your attraction is weird lol..but whatever floats your boat..my brother

I didn't say some of yall young sistaz couldn't cook....

:yo: Problem is I gots to eat EVERY DAY......not just on Yule-tide and Turkey-Day.

I'll fatten you up...erry day would be turkey day...

LOL.. SO WHATS UP.. THE WHOLE AGE THING.. WELL RIGHT NOW, IM 20.. i HAVE FOUND THAT MEN.. MY AGE UP TO THIRTY FIND ME MORE THAN ACCOMIDATING WITH THEIR NEEDS..(ANYONE OLDER CANT KEEP UP, LATER ON IN LIFE) i HAVE MY OWN CONDO (I work hard for my money) .. I FREQUENTLY HAVE DINNER PARTIES WITH 4 OR MORE FRIENDS WHERE i SHOWCASE MY LATEST IN CULINARY ART... WEITHER IT BE SOUL FOOD, THAI, SPANISH, OR CARRIBEAN... iF YOU CAN THINK IT I CAN MAKE IT TASTE BETTER THAN YOU IMAGINED!! Everyone loves to have a lil fun.. so my Wooden monopoly set always seems to create.. laughter and memories.
Abliitys: can cook, can conversate, entertain, fun
Education: Just completed my bachelors!
Drive in life: to accomplish in 22years, what most do in 35!
Quirky facts: i can pluk a chicken, skin a muskrat, chop wood, pick collards/snaps .....

sooo.. jahlil.. and the rest that said the young ladies arent on their level..
why dont yall.... step up.. or meet me on mine! Not everyones the same..

PoeticManifesta said:
LOL.. SO WHATS UP.. THE WHOLE AGE THING.. WELL RIGHT NOW, IM 20.. i HAVE FOUND THAT MEN.. MY AGE UP TO THIRTY FIND ME MORE THAN ACCOMIDATING WITH THEIR NEEDS..(ANYONE OLDER CANT KEEP UP, LATER ON IN LIFE) i HAVE MY OWN CONDO (I work hard for my money) .. I FREQUENTLY HAVE DINNER PARTIES WITH 4 OR MORE FRIENDS WHERE i SHOWCASE MY LATEST IN CULINARY ART... WEITHER IT BE SOUL FOOD, THAI, SPANISH, OR CARRIBEAN... iF YOU CAN THINK IT I CAN MAKE IT TASTE BETTER THAN YOU IMAGINED!! Everyone loves to have a lil fun.. so my Wooden monopoly set always seems to create.. laughter and memories.
Abliitys: can cook, can conversate, entertain, fun
Education: Just completed my bachelors!
Drive in life: to accomplish in 22years, what most do in 35!
Quirky facts: i can pluk a chicken, skin a muskrat, chop wood, pick collards/snaps .....

sooo.. jahlil.. and the rest that said the young ladies arent on their level..
why dont yall.... step up.. or meet me on mine! Not everyones the same..

20 yrs old and you cook?

Where you at???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back