Older men and younger women: Offspring may suffer genetically

jamesfrmphilly said:
that might be true in a closed system but our system is open ended.
this also assumes that older black men are wealthy.
around here most older brothers are quite poor.
furthermore, young females are totally against mating with older men, trust me, i know.

these statements you make are not based in any reality that i am aware of.

Let me put it this way.

In the record industry, who control it in terms of distrubution, SELECTION, who gets SUPPORT etc.

Old men and for the most part they are white and lesser part black. But this PENALTY isnt RACE based.

In the corporate world, who control most companies own stock etc.

Old men.

In real estate who owns most of the property.

Old men.

In political positions of AUTHORITY?

Old men.

Who will be getting Social Security until its dismantle for good?

Old men. I am told that it will not be there for my generation.

So I am paying which I dont mind to support old men who did not possible pay hardly

They decide who will get wealth. I can have the mightiest idea on the planet to make money but that money comes from the most part old men and if not from old men its their INHERITANCE that I am recieving through their sons daughters etc.

Women are still fighting for ACCEPTANCE in industry which is controlled by the SELECTIVE process of OLD MEN.

These Old Men appear to have no COMMON SENSE.

They are KILLING the wealth of those who DO NOT HAVE.

It much worse than we all REALIZE.

But I am not WORRIED.

jamesfrmphilly said:
if you want to complain about old white men, i'll join you.
i'm an old black man. don't you see a difference?
if not, we have other fish to fry.

If that is your picture I see, but I dont see many old black men discussing matters like this. Your an exception. Its a big NO TALK with old black men with creature comforts. I have a better chance to have a longer conversation about my life with the ladies then something like this.

But I dont deny and try to engage old black man knowledgable about other things than common talk such as religion, music, ladies, sports, the youth, etc.

I have met a less than a handful of old black men on the poor to no educational level who have some nuggets of information for me to search on and made me think.

i don't know where you live but in philly many of my generation are still trying to be progressive.
when i was a young man i spent all my money on women.
when i became older i put my money into property.
this generated what ever wealth i now have.
i worked for mine.

there is nothing to stop a young man from doing the same.

Dusty man if it wasn't for older Black men I wouldn't know anything....not even half of what I know now.....so I have no idea where you are or where you're coming from but that is not my experience concerning older Black men.......my Daddy that adopted me did so when he was 56 57, so as I grew I grew up around his potnas and they were all as old or older than him and I soaked up most of what they tried to give me and there was a time when I thought I knew everything but them cats hipped me to a lot of knowledge about life all facets of it and like I said above if not for older Black men I wouldn't know much of anything.......one thing I will say at least concerning the cats I knew and know now....they won't tell you anything if you come at them wrong or if there's something about you they don't like or trust......or if they figure you ain't gonna listen anyway.......I got nothing but love for the older Brothers man.......

MississippiRed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back