Black Spirituality Religion : Old Testament Law...

The law being in you means, it must be a way of life. Akin to brushing your teeth, hair. Taking a bath. That ia even a more stricter burden.

Btw, if I had seen a black one in my youth, you'd be calling me Fr Keme. lol So I know a little scripture. Your premise is out of context

Yes, it's a way of life. What are you talking about? It's all in faith, always in faith, your life in all things is in faith. That's the law kept. That's not out of context just because you are reading wrong.

I'm speaking on not carrying the burden of the law by works, which were continual sacrifices, circumcisions, and so on. The burden is not stricter, but is light, as the Son stated. We have a freedom that was not so back when, a perfect covenant, so that is not stricter.

If you live by the Law of Moses, then you will be Judged by the Law of Moses. Jesus said that He will not accuse you; but Moses will. He said Moses wrote of Him. If you refuse the sacrificial lamb who is Christ for you, then you must pay for your own sins to the uttermost farthing. How does that work for you? Look your sins over. The Law is not forgiving. The Law must be paid. Justice requires it.

Jesus did not do away with the Law, He fulfilled it. How is that possible? He fulfilled the Law of Moses with Love. God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son to be the sacrifice to pay Justice and therefore fulfill the Law as the law was paid in Christ. The Atonement was made with His own life for the price of the broken Law.... which caused he, God, to bleed at every pore so great was the suffering. Without Christ, what is your hope at Judgement by the Law?

If you live by the Law of Moses, then you will be Judged by the Law of Moses.

Spoken wisely.:) This is what some fail to understand. This is why Paul said any who decide to get physically circumcised must keep the whole of the law. Why? Because to keep it in part and not in whole means you will be found guilty of breaking the whole law. The reason this generation is not to keep the law of works is because it was not made for us to do so, but to believe in the Holy Lamb of the Father so that we may keep the law through He.

If you live by the Law of Moses, then you will be Judged by the Law of Moses. Jesus said that He will not accuse you; but Moses will. He said Moses wrote of Him. If you refuse the sacrificial lamb who is Christ for you, then you must pay for your own sins to the uttermost farthing. How does that work for you? Look your sins over. The Law is not forgiving. The Law must be paid. Justice requires it.
I am confused are you saying the law of Moses are still in effect today or not?

Jesus did not do away with the Law, He fulfilled it. How is that possible? He fulfilled the Law of Moses with Love. God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son to be the sacrifice to pay Justice and therefore fulfill the Law as the law was paid in Christ. The Atonement was made with His own life for the price of the broken Law.... which caused he, God, to bleed at every pore so great was the suffering. Without Christ, what is your hope at Judgement by the Law?

I have a question for you what is sin?

I am confused are you saying the law of Moses are still in effect today or not?

I have a question for you what is sin?
There are Laws of Heaven. God is the Law giver. He keeps his own Laws. Commandments are Laws. Yes laws are in effect today. The difference is the Law since The Lord Jesus Christ's Atonement does not require an eye for an eye for Justice, a life for a life; because, Jesus our Redeemer paid that price to Justice, the fine for broken Law of Moses. We would be men most miserable because the sacrifice of the symbol of blood in animals of Moses, in reality did not absolve us of our transgression (broken laws). That was only a symbol pointing to the blood of Christ, the lamb of God who sacrificed himself for us and paid the Law for us. Therefore, through that sacrifice of God we have a gift of repentance and forgiveness; which the Law of Moses could never give us as that requires payment from you. Justice requires no forgiveness, just payment . Now we have an unconditional resurrection of which even the wicked will be resurrected; but face judgement. Even, the earth has gone through a baptism in Noah's flood. The earth will be baptized in the second baptism of fire or the glory of God at his 2nd coming. Today sin is, not keeping the commandments which are for the good and prosperity of mankind. Not doing all one can to emulate Christ in his example and teachings is loss of blessings. Does following Christ prevent us from fun with families, barbecues, happiness. No. It emphasizes it. The end result of appreciation for Christ as your Saviour from the penalties of Law results in a Crown and kingdom for forever more with many many people you love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back