Black Entertainment : Old Gold Retold

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Kelly $tuart, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Kelly $tuart

Kelly $tuart New Member MEMBER

Sep 6, 2005
    Hi, my name is Kelly $tuart,

I am one of the REAL "Old School" club and radio DJs from the 70s 80s and early 90s. :)
    After more than 20 years in radio and TV (BBC, KissFM France, RTL Radio) I decided to hang up my headphones and call it a day.
    Little did I know that today’s techknowledgy would allow me to step back into radio with the crystal clear digital sound of "Internet Radio".

With a few other pro DJs from Germany and the USA Radio Kiss FM was born in July of this year (2005).
    Being from the Old School this radio station presents to you the ULTIMATE in Retro Soul, R&B, Funk, Dance Classics, Jazz and Disco 24/7.
    DJs are live on-air from Thursday through Sunday from 20:00 - 24:00 Central European Time (CET)

My show is on Fridays taking you into the weekend the only way I know how with "Old Gold Retold".
    On our website you are able to choose the choones that you want to hear, a request software helps you to guide the music that others listen to world-wide so in effect you are the DJ,
    you can request 10 trax per hour, your requests help me as the program director to see the kind of music that YOU want to hear and not what we THINK you want to hear.

Broadcasting (sorry streaming, remember I'm Old School) at 128kbps you get FUNKED in high quality digital sound,
    this connection is not recommended for dial-up modems, with professional Kiss FM jingles and drop-ins this is one of the most realistic and inter-active internet stations to date.

Drop in and take a listen to the "Ultimate in Retro Old School".
    direct tune in: ;)

Kelly $tuart
    Program Director
    Radio Kiss FM

Btw. Partnerships with other websites are welcome ;)