Black People : Old Black Bus Drivers Gone Wild... again..

here we go again.. witnesses say the driver struck first...

An MTA bus driver has been suspended after getting into a fist fight with a teenage girl on the bus. ...

...The woman says the driver threatened to call police but never did and when the girl tried to get off the bus, the driver stopped her, "And that's when the bus driver hit her. The bus driver hit her first."

...MTA officials say they are investigating the incident by reviewing the cell phone video now posted on YouTube and video from a camera mounted inside the bus.

MTA says they have a no engagement policy so the driver has been suspended. "Under no circumstances should our bus operators be fighting customers," said MTA spokesman Terry Owens.

Witnesses say that bus driver was out of control and that she scratched the passengers face and bit her wrist.
Tuesday, November 13 2012, 08:26 PM EST

COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE:
http://www.foxbaltimore.com/newsroo...-bus-driver-fighting-teenage-girl-16400.shtml

Well, I'm certainly curious as to a more "complete/detailed" viewing from the "video camera on the bus."--The video by cellphones probably did not record the entire/start-to-finish incident. And "witnesses" are not always reliable either.

And, I 'ono bout this "under NO circumstances" policy.--- If a passenger attacks a bus driver, what they 'sposed tah do?...Just call 911 while somebody is physically assaulting them??

Any-who...The driver is "suspended pending investigation." --Perhaps, they'll give an "update" when the "inquiry" is complete.

Moreover,"Witnesses say, sucha-such." ---The female who recorded the video did not wish to be identified but she did give a "statement" about the incident.

So, I do wonder what statement, if any, the young girl IN the "fight" made about the incident and "who" struck first?....This is a MINOR child. What are her PARENTS saying about this incident?

IMO, IF the driver provoked this physical confrontation, then, yes, I agree she should be fired and charges pressed against her.

But, if that young girl hit the driver first, then she got "handled" like the "grown woman" she THOUGHT she was.

Hopefully, the bus video will show if the driver actually hit her first or punched, scratched, or even "BIT" the girl... as "WITNESSES" say.

I mean, come on, if this were MY CHILD, I'd have PICTURES of her "injuries" and an Emergency Room discharge form as proof of treatment, especially for a "BITE." ---- And, if MY CHILD's statement, the "WITNESSES" and the video are CREDIBLE, I'd be all OVER this bus driver with charges and a law-suit.

MOREover-over (lol), what really struck me in the youtube video was the look and reaction of the young girl when the driver let her go.

.....Where was the SHOCK, the OUT-RAGE?

Where was >>> "I can't believe you put your hands on me!....I'M GONE TELL MY MAMA!" (or daddy or grandma,..)

THAT is usually the first thing out of a child's mouth....To any adult (teacher, bus-driver, etc..) whom they feel has done them wrong in some way, they will THREATEN to TELL some relative so they can "HANDLE UP" on THEM.

....Just things that make me go, "Hmmmm."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back