Black Spirituality Religion : Old and New Testament Guidance

Music Producer said:

Ex:20:13: Thou shalt not kill.

Deut:5:17: Thou shalt not kill.
So you are refuting one scripture with another. This is a common practice among the christians. Don't you relize all you've done is point out a contradiction in your precious Old Testament.

Music Producer said:
It wouldn’t be much of a study of GOD if you restricted yourself to one book, now would it. I use the KJV Bible, Tanach, Pentateuch and a barrage of software Bibles in English, Hebrew and Greek. I would like to give you a word of warning. Newly translated Bibles have been corrupted because we live in a time as to where man has lost the fear and respect of GOD. They have now started translating the Bible to make it be more in harmony with their own religious ideals and belief system, stick to the older translations, the older the better. And pay no attention to little titles and side notes man has placed in the text.

And it is true The Word of GOD doesn’t change, man does.

I would like to give you a word of warning. Newly translated Bibles have been corrupted because we live in a time as to where man has lost the fear and respect of GOD.
- peace and please forgive me if I am wrong, but it almost sounds as if you are afraid too leave the teachings of the so called white man who gave US the so called Bible in the first place............

river said:
So you are refuting one scripture with another. This is a common practice among the christians. Don't you relize all you've done is point out a contradiction in your precious Old Testament.
As I have said, the only thing that can refute the Word of GOD is the Word of GOD. Christians usually find their discrepancies between Old and New Testament doctrine. They don’t realize that the New Testament is not the Word of GOD but is the words of a Son of GOD and his Apostles which should never be lifted over or made equal to the Word of GOD.

But in looking at the confliction we have GOD telling us to kill those of a particular sin.

Deut:13:10: And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Deut:17:5: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

And on the other hand we have GOD telling us not to kill.

Ex:20:13: Thou shalt not kill.

What you have to do is perceive an in-between condition that satisfies both. American Indians found a very good solution to this situation, its called Banishment. Today it’s called Jail or Prison. But some sins need to be rendered with death; such sins are murder.

info-moetry said:
- peace and please forgive me if I am wrong, but it almost sounds as if you are afraid too leave the teachings of the so called white man who gave US the so called Bible in the first place............
The white man did not give us the Old Testament. But the white man did give us a book to tries to cancel out the Old Testament.
Through the Power of GOD our ancestors gave us the Old Testament.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back