Black Spirituality Religion : Old and New Testament Guidance

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Bible Questions:

I all,
    I have been studying the Bible for some time now and have come to find that if one focuses on the specific words of the main entities of the Bible a whole other Truth is revealed. I have learned to focus on The GOD of the Old Testament fist. We must account HIS Specific Words as Absolute over any other words or theologies in the Bible. I have also done the same with Jesus but making his words secondary or under the words of the GOD of the Old Testament. This is only what one would be expected to do in a Father Son relationship. In exploring this avenue I have come to see many things and understandings as to The GOD of Israel.

I would like to open this thread up for anyone that has any questions about the realms and knowledge that is found in the Old and New Testament. I personally restrict myself to this specific realm of religion because of the masses as to its popularity and influence on existence. So if you would like to debate or simply ask a question dealing with the Old and New Testament, if you are ready for Truth, feel free to ask.

Be advised that I only deal in a Theology that is in absolute harmony with the Specific Words, Doctrine, Theology and Teachings of the GOD of the Old Testament. Many times people are neither prepared nor ready to accept that because 9 times out of 10 that knowledge is contrary to what a human or some other entity has told them. In answering any questions I will use Biblical support and Words from GOD. And if you have a rebuttal or belief system based on Old or New Testament Theology please show your passages and verses as to your bases of faith.

So if you are ready, ask away, if not then we will let this thread just scroll away.

2. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    By who and when do you believe the first 5 Books of the Old Testament were written?

Do you believe they are the Torah?

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Question #2
    Are you prepared to stone to death a woman caught in adultery or a child who disobeys his/her parents?

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The Old Testament was originally Oral History of 12 Ancient Tribes of Africa. It became written History during the time of Akhenaten (Moses). The original record is written in Egyptian Hieroglyphs. As time passed Babylonian Jews translated it to Hebrew and replaced the original people with themselves. As more time passed and Judah being of African descent we became slaves to be sold, traded and scattered in all the nations. With the original people depleted in the region Babylonian Jew now believe they are the original descendants of the Old Testament. Our history being taken is fullfilment of this Word of GOD.

Deut:32:26: I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

This would be my information that reveals the original record was written in Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

Isa:8:8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Isa:8:10: Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

The original Hebrew Script has no vowels or spacing. So my question became for the English Translations, how was it understood by the reindeers to translate, “Immanuel” as a name as opposed to translating it as a saying, “GOD is with us”. The only language that existed at that time that distinguished between a name as opposed to a saying was the Egyptian Hieroglyphic writing format. The Egyptian Hieroglyphic writing format used what they call a Name Ring. If the text were to represent a name it would appear with a circle around it. If it were a saying it would have no circle around it. This observation also proves that when the first English translation was made the translators were looking at or working from the Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Ex:20:13: Thou shalt not kill.

Deut:5:17: Thou shalt not kill.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This isn't actually a good thing to do as of yet. I may want to ask you how you came to conclude that Ankhnaten is Moses? Even history records Ankhnaten as living before Moses did. They have two totally different histories. For you to say this with such conviction is to denounce an entire history in regard to Moses (which is not his actual name)...and his history connecting him to white people. Point two: Why would our people have had an oral history at that time when according to our own ancestors, they state that: "they have a written history of 9,000 years and an oral history of 8,000 years...17,000 years just in Kemet alone".

Point three: According to "ALL BIBLICAL SCHOLARS" the book of Genesis is not totally authenic and is the work of two seperate writers just with the "FIRST BOOK" ALONE. Why in the Torah are they not called the five books of Moses?

Just touching on this..cause we could take this to the max with a lot being revealed: :)

7. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Music

So you believe the 12 tribes of Israel ORIGINATE in Africa rather than having "migrated to" and "exited from" Africa?

Are you a Hebrew Israelite?

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    In my years of study I came across the Egyptian connection of the Bible. I personally don’t teach this particular vie of the Bible because it is an advanced study and should only be tough or explored after ones has fortified their faith in GOD. The three Egyptologist that I read on is David Rohl “A Test of Time”, Ahmed Osman “Out of Egypt, The roots of Christianity” and Charles N. Pope, “Domain of Man”. Google their names and you will find their information. Pope has his entire study on the net. Rohl in his book shows hardcore tangible evidence that Moses and Akhenaten existed parallel in time.

The reason the Old Testament is recorded as it is was to remove all association with Akhenaten because if the Egyptian authorities had have realized that Akhenaten’s history and theology had been preserved in the Old Testament they would have destroyed and band the information then. Akhenaten and his followers were considered as heretic separatists that angered the gods of Egypt. Once Akhenaten and his followers were exiled from Egypt the Egyptian authorities made the move to erase his entire reign, history and existence because they believed his ideas of Monotheism angered the gods.

In those days in Egypt religion and government was the same. Understanding that allows you to see the level of impact he had on Egypt. The greatest enemies of Akhenaten were the Amunist who were the biggest part of the Egyptian Government.

You have to realize how the Old Testament is recorded and the way history was taught in Egypt. The books that I referenced should be enough to get you started. What I gave you is a basic overview. But as you see it is not based on the Word of GOD. I suspect the Egyptian link will be one of the methods the True Messiah will locate the True land of Jerusalem and where the Original Temple of GOD was.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    No, I am not a member of any religious sect.
    I have heard of the group you are referring to.

10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I must apologize for my ignorance concerning the authors you mentioned. Being that I have been engaged in this type of research for over 17 years now, I am somewhat dismayed that those authors would escape me. What time period did they write? Were they part of the "Original European parties that invaded Africa with Napolean"?

I am asking these questions because the research that I have done is actually "first hand"....directly from the Europeans who invaded and then "turned against their own people" in order to reveal what was really found as opposed to what the rulers of Europe wanted them to write. I am actually curious.

Why have you not read the works of Gerald Massey, "Egypt, Light of the World", vol. 1 and 2 ? What happened to Wallis Budge, Professor Hilton Hotema, Albert Churchward, Thomas Doane, Kersey Graves, and a host of others? I'm mentioning this because these Europeans were the best that ever did it. I'm talking about Europeans who had their works deeply supressed by their own people and nations because of what they were revealing.

All the serious scholars will attest that it was quote unquote, "Moses who borrowed some of the writings of Akhnaten as did so called Solomon." The real fact of the matter is this: " If Amenhotep IV had not married a foriegner, changed the direction or capital of worship, had not gotten rid of the military and had been more of a leader of a nation than a Spiritualist engrossed with his concept of the Creator", everything would have been cool.

This joker got on the throne and went buck wild !!! Then when the news arrived that Egypt was going to be invaded from outside, what does he do? He sends letters to Nubia and Ethiopia begging them to aid him with military help because his dumb @ss didn't have one. Clearly you have Moses and Amenhotep IV mixed up somewhere. What you call the "Old Testament" did not even exist in any written form before 500 b.c...and the real question should be,"why of the five books was Genesis the last one written"?

Come on brother, you got to do better on the research tip. We'll discuss this later, but right now you got some work to do.