Black People Politics : olberman v trump...the resistance

What Would It Look Like, Hypothetically, If A Public Figure Were Suffering The Symptoms Of Dementia?

Back in December, as Donald Trump was watching his stories, he saw something that surprised him: his very own words. Trump remarked on the incident:

And they had a gentleman worker, great guy, handsome guy, he was on, and it was like he didn’t even know they were leaving. He said something to the effect, “No, we’re not leaving because Donald Trump promised us that we’re not leaving.” And I never thought I made that promise; not with Carrier—I made it for everybody else. I didn’t make it really for Carrier, and I said, “What’s he saying?”

... And I’m saying to myself, man. And then they played my statement, and I said, “Carrier will never leave.”

My Mother-In-Law(RIP Mom) had Alzheimer's. We watch as she did not recognize any of her 9 children.

She, like don, lived thru the television. She watched the soap operas, don calls them his stories, and in her mind she was one of the characters in the soap opera. That's when I first noticed her dementia. She was saying " that man was suppose to marry me" etc. I asked who are you talking about and she pointed to the television.
It's a horrible disease. She was a healthy physically. We missed her before she passed away.

Watching don struggle thru a speech is sad and laughable that he is a president. He is a sick man and I believe his family, and staff, is aware of his mental problems and are attempting to cover for him.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/what-would-it-look-like-hypothetically-if-a-public-fi-1792052074

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back