Black People : Okay, What happened?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Hesaid, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I was just curious to know if there
    are any notions on why America was in the Dark ages yesterday.Coincidence or other, I'd like to
    know.
    Locust?
    Soul doctor 73?
    Anyone?

2. Deepa

Deepa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I guess I'm "Anyone?"

You should have been at the voice chat last night, we were discussing this.

Its a practice, a drill. Watch closely the events that happen right before, that were suppose to happen during and that will be happening after.

I hope you didn't look at the news and believe that there was no crime, complete calmness and this was a complete accident.

Media the mind manipulator.

Remember Tom Ridge of Homeland Security stressing preparation for Three Days?

Of course my mind goes way out there sometimes.

3. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    That had been my thought during the "blackout" and that is the mindset I've been on since the "blackout" is now over..Something just don't seem right...gotta be careful of the media, there job is to cover things up, confuse, and to program you to think the way that benefits them....Black people are not prepared because if anything massive goes down I'm betting they coming to the Black neighborhoods first.....What ya'll think...

4. Hesaid

Ratings:
    +2
    @ Deepa & Mahogany
    Exactly!
    Im honestly starting to believe America has
    become some big testing ground.
    See how sheople respond to an emergency situation.
    Its very sad but there appears to be alot more
    in store. notice how they can guarantee
    that its not a terorist attack right away.

How the h*** do they know?
    Because they did it.

I believe we have been and continue
    to be subject to these (God i wish i could curse)
    F** ** experiments,because we have proved
    that the majority of people aint smart enough
    to figure s*it out (Brainless TV addicts)
    (What a dangerous position to be in.)
    Look how long it took for the average person
    to figure out there was no connection between
    Bin & Sadam and there were no weopons of
    mass distruction, Just the same ole media weapon of
    MASS DISTRACTION.

I call this judgement day because,the amount
    of people that i found out were
    (all the time)clearlyblind and useless amongst us
    after Bush popped the question
    "You with us or against us?"
    clearly made a big divide between

"The people and the sheople."

One Love Sisters!

*:heart:

5. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    I watch t.v all the time and I think they are as acurate as can be right????

no, i'm kidding. I am a t.v. addict though. I'm addicted to seeing how many lies can be told to me in a half hour. I'm this way because I was a journalism major in college. I must admit that they openly discussed how to lie to the masses and subliminally master gulliable minds. I was literally taught how to produce a fake war on paper and on video to make the mass majority of idiots believe it. And one of the number one rules in journalism...Don't write anything deeper than what an eight grade educated person would understand. In other words...keep it stupid. Don't confuse the many many unintelligent, closed-minded Americans as you can. No matter what channel you turn to, what paper you read....the top story is always the same no matter if 25 bad things happened that day. It's a monopoly of opinion....and we AIN'T running nothing.

6. ifasehun

ifasehun Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    its important to be knowledgeable of all possibilities.

the u.s. grid hasnt been upgraded in years. this is not a top secret fact. lol it is very possible that joker just went haywire.

its equally possible that they did it on purpose.

its also possible that a gov't agency did it to intice terrorists. (so-called terrorists)

its also possible that terrorists did it, as many terroristis actions are taken on u.s. soil all the time, but never in the news.

the proper position is admit that we dont know for sure. and now try to pretend or force a theory. its not productive and keeps the ignorant even more ignorant.

we should make adjustments for possibilities. i suggest the following:

if is was the grid: revisit the fact that most black people dont stockpile supplies. and cops expect us to riot during blackouts. so starvation, dehydration and police brutality can happen.

if it was the feds: we can do a thing about it. except stockpile and stay off streets.

if it was the feds trying to reel in terrorists: aint our business.

if it was terrorists: it aint our business.

7. soul_doctor73

soul_doctor73 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. I tend to avoid topics that appear base or irrelevant, and I started not to read this one.

In my opinion, whether the blackout was intentional or not, whether by US lack of initiative or by surprise terrorist attack, is somewhat besides the point.

About two years ago I stopped watching local news shows and switched to Fox. About 6 or so months ago, I stopped watching news shows period. I got sick of the bias, and when I 'woke' up, I realized that it wasn't even bias, just propaganda.

My mindset is probably 180 degrees opposite most of anyone here. I am counting down, most of you are counting up. I am watching for signs of the times, and there is something I've wondered about and the Black Out just made it all the more plausible: Martial Law.

If martial law is enacted, our President gets to stay king indefinately. The Black Out could have been a practice run. An event staged to gauge public reaction to 'terror' on native soil. Or the beginning of a series of events leading up to one that may require MA to be instituted.

I personally suspect manipulation to promote an agenda, an agenda to enact Martial Law which would situate our president as King for as long as he wants to be. Far fetched yes. But I am only making an observation. Has anyone ever seen a man with such cocky confidence? I'm willing to wager he'd do anything to remain president. And if he can do it before the upcoming elections that will remove him from office, no one would be the wiser. When is that, next year?

So far, we have had, Hijacking, Twin Towers, Anthrax, Snipers, and now a Black Out. There is more I have missed I am sure. There is more to come I am possitive.

The signs are not only in politics. France has a death toll of over 10k from a heat wave. Western America is burning. They say they need rain.

I say we've been too trusting of their 'goodwill', and if our governemt is manipulating us, we'd be the last to know.

8. Hesaid

Ratings:
    +2
    You said "I'm sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. I tend to avoid topics that appear base or irrelevant, and I started not to read this one."
    I feel ya but base as it may seem its strange
    how very few people
    had any insight to share on this.The other
    sisters and Brothers who posted obviously
    had a question mark over their heads too. This shi* is important we need to know how to
    protect ourselves from the coming fabricated
    tragedies and strategies of sheople control.
    I think these are some crazy times and honestly
    i could'nt care less for those who have a choice and choose to remain blind but when those of us who know get lumped in with these sheep its
    time for concern.
    I hope yall got passports.

9. soul_doctor73

soul_doctor73 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I don't perceive it to be a lack of insight, but of fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of upsetting the cart, rocking the boat. Maybe even a fear of self-discovery. The only thing anyone need fear is the Most High, and the fear of God is an impervious shield to the common circumstances of life. Fearing God leaves no fear for anything else. What comes is coming regardless of what we think and believe. We have already been excluded from consideration.

Where we happen to be when it arrives is all that matters. Fearing God is the first step in the right direction, fearing man, and his immature personality is what causes panic. To fear what 'the man' could be doing or planning for us will only bring widespread panic when simple things happen that get blown out of proportion. If Bush was planning for ML, such thinking would play directly into his hand.

10. Hesaid

Ratings:
    +2
    Your exactly right.
    The fear that these people have makes it possible for these guys to make decisions
    based on the peoples false need for protection.
    Eg. Red, Orange all kinds a stupid alerts to have the sheople believe theyre being attacked but
    it still affects me. I am still to be branded in with these uselesss cattle. when i'm travelling, I can still be used in a set up hijack situation to induce more fear in the public.
    I just want people to realise the more they buy
    into the crap the more danger they face.