Black People : Okay - now some real life black wo/man talking our issues!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Feb 19, 2014.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Okay - so this has got to be the best video that I've watched in a long time when it comes to how we relate to each other. An intelligent black woman vs. an intelligent black man.

They are addressing real issues that are stereo-typical, fundamental, and down right educational within our community. In the beginning of the video he was joking - but when the phone calls came in and the educated woman got on his helmet and now this is a discourse between a black woman and a black man (black man got a Russian woman) and they are going at it.

Now just so that you know it - I was ready to get on this brothas helmet - but then the open minded part of me had to listen in order to make an accurate assessment. This brotha was on point - he out-smarted this woman in the logical area and that's the area we need to improve on which is the male strong point. Men and women (black Men & Women) need to start using their logical brain or we will fall in this society. We are more Effeminate as male's in this society where we have not stood up and faced our women but more importantly faced our enemies. Europeans are trying to turn us against each other through media. There are 350 movies of white men saving black women being the hero's and thus black women don't have as much as a problem with white men and black women interracial relationships. There are 170 white women and black men movies that are interracial relationships such as 'O' black man evil toward white women. Superhero's where black men are inferior are to white stronger women. Videos of white men basically raping black women and becoming their hero's at the end (Crash).

Women get used to the logical brain because the effeminate is ruling in our culture as MEN (not downing women) within a patriarchal society. It will be backward when the Matriarchal rule and the logical is ruling in the background ... there must be a balance!!!

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324
    If this ain't some...

Excuse? Based on what? It would seem that more black men don't have a problem with white women and saving them, seeing they date them far, far more, than black women don't have one with white men and any other men who aren't black.

No matter how many movies that have white men saving black women, black women aren't going for it. And no matter how much one might think black women have a problem with black men, they are the ones being waited on by the sistas

The title alone is divisive. Are black women the enemy? Excuse me, the BIGGEST enemy? Really? There's nothing intelligent to watch there.

Getting so tired of being told we're being turned on each other, only to have all problems dumped off on the black woman as for why and how.

But, at the very least, I have learned something about majority black men in these States.

3. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    What? :confused: You have way to much time on your hands! ;) You should read Afrikan history/culture! :D

4. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Don't believe the hype! ;)

5. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    lol

love the response (hence the lol).

I like the interaction between the two (male & female) as they tried to get some type of logical understanding of each others perspective. The argument seemed to be extremely emotional in that the woman's answers were based on emotionalism while this dude was using logic. She sounded extremely educated and knew how she felt about his TOPICS which his topics actually have generated threats on his life by our people (our people). That's why I took the time to listen to him. Truth of the matter is WE as a whole are our biggest enemies. The truth of the matter is the black man is the enemy to the black woman and the same is true in reverse. Before jumping to conclusions let me explain.

When we reject our basic common knowledge on how to communicate with each other - we've rejected union/unity. There is some weird battle going on between OUR women and OUR men and this battle is keeping us in a state of degradation. Our brothers are physically beating on women and our women are fighting with our soldiers verbally (some physically). Willie Lynch letter is real as we see the residuals of it. To deny that there is issues is to deny truth and to deny change.

So I also mentioned interracial movies and let me say why. So majority of the conversation that are being dealt with in concerns to interracial relationship seems to geared toward black men dating white women - yet there is a big population of black women dating white men and that is rarely confronted by our sistas. You don't hear to much from our sistas talking about how much they hate it - I've been on this site for 6 years and I've yet to see a conversation get started in regards to sistas hatred for black women having relationships to white men.

So the statistics dealing with interracial movies and the media's role in making our sistas comfortable with white male black woman relation can be seen. What we hear is that black men cannot handle a strong black women (which most of these women are actually asleep and weak) but we never hear anything about a black woman cannot handle a strong black man. You see so the social conditioning is what I was addressing in that the media/entertainment makes the white man the savior of our women while the media makes the black man white women crazy.

So where this dude is coming from is from the perspective that not only do we have to worry about the white people and racism - but our people are getting it from our sistas because of SOCIAL conditioning. This does not include the women on this site or other sites that have women who know what's going on. I almost forgot that black women were messing with white men until I heard this video. That's how much its been pushed in the background. I read this post from this sista and she said something amazing. She said "I can date and sleep with as many white men I want, but the black man is who need to be asking my hand in marriage". I was blown back by how comfortable she was with saying that is though black men are obligated to be with her when she get tired of sleeping with white people. This is basically the mentality our sistas accuse black men of but some are guilty of the same nonsense.

Its not propaganda as the brotha suggested - we cannot call anything propaganda when we are living proof of our situation - look around; propaganda and conspiracy theories is out the window in concerns to our people. We are faced with truth and need to acknowledge the truth.

6. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324

So, you're saying you've seen conversations started by black men here stating they hate Brothers dating white women? If not, I suggest you not bring in where black women lack, in that regard. If so, I suggest you show where that is. Also, just cause you've not seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. World doesn't work that way.

Maybe you don't see such discussion started because it doesn't happen as frequently? Black men date out twice the rate, and are growing. Maybe you don't see such discussions started because majority are straight and care more about who the men are dating, while the men care more about who the women are dating? Is this really that hard to figure out?

I remember somewhere online that stated of all women, latina, black, asian, and white women, black women were the least of them all to be open to dating white men, and of all men they'd choose from, white men came in dead last with black men coming in first for them.

It has to be propaganda, just to find more fault with sistas, when black men are falling for becky far more. To even treat this as an issue, as small as it is among us just shows the true mentality of certain black men. I guarantee that if the numbers were reversed, and black women dated out twice as much, you'd never hear about black men doing it, because it'd be considered a non-issue compared to what we were doing.

Basically, what black women are being told is that, unless we're not dating inter-racially at all, at a zero percentage rate, we're always going to be told how we view the white man as our savior from black men. We can't win.

No, I don't hear that sistas can't handle a strong black man, but do hear non-stop that we don't deserve any man, because we're loud, too mouthy, too independent, and the list goes on. I don't ever hear how black men don't deserve us, though. So I guess we're even.

And yes, some are guilty compared to far more black men guilty of such nonsense. Many feel we should have an undying loyalty to them, while it's okay for them to bed as many becky's as their hearts desire, saying it's our own fault.

If black women are an enemy to black men(which I could give a d**n at this point), then black men are enemies twice over, and have far more work to put in toward fixing that.

It's like something more is always expected of black women that black men wouldn't ever expect of other females, and wouldn't dare try to give us themselves. I'm tired of that whole mentality. Through with it. It really makes me wonder why black men are so worried about us dating white men, when we're hardly doing it at all. Maybe feeling like we'll be accepted into society more than black men? Thinking we'll actually become this "enemy" black men are saying we are right now?

Either way, I don't care. I'm not expecting any black men to do a thing for me, nor do I feel obligated anymore to do a thing toward them.

7. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Okay - you must not be from the capital state for interracial relationship here in California but where I'm at in Northern California which I've gotten so used to black women, men and all other races intermix. California is the capital for interracial relationships. Even Arab, Punjab women are hunting down black men as the men are doing to our women.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/top-20-states-interracial-dating-infographic_n_1959131.html

This is what I kind of hate about getting into this conversation with out women - it becomes a competition as to who is doing it more become the highlight of our conversation but the problem is - many of these research teams are getting their statistics from states that doesn't hold weight. Their data is inaccurate and again - the media sways the opinion of the people to attack black women making them think that black men have abandon them and to destroy their self-esteem. Real statistics should show our women that 85% of all black male marriages are with black women. 2. Black people are more likely to marry black people then any other race on this planet who lives in the United States. Hispanics married 26% outside of their race and Asian 31% African Americans 15% outside of their race but for some reason our women maintain this negative connotation against black men like they are two strong for us or that we are race traders but do not hold this consent for other races who do it dang near two times more than us. US white have the lowest percent at 9 but they are 70% of American population which is why their percentages are low. White males when getting involved in interracial relationships they marry Asian women at 41% and black women at 7% - Hispanics at 27%, and others at 20 percent. White women on the other hand marry Hispanics at 51% - which means they are not After the African American man like our people just want to believe. White women when getting involved with AA's the percentage is at 20. Asian men at 9% and others at 20%.

I went through all of this because it goes back to me using the example of the movies with out 350 movies showing white men saving black women and black men being evil to black women but going to the white women. 85% of African American males marry black women; period. So the argument that black men are to weak for black woman is garbage. Yet its one of the many reasons we have a conflict with each other. According to blackdemographics.com 89% of black men marry black women. The social condition is real and they target our women. You turn the women who are the mothers of our children against the black man they you have destroyed a whole population. Mothers instill negative garbage about black men into their kids then the kids will have no respect for black men whether they black boys or girls - you've destroyed a population. Its not about who gets into interracial relationships more - that's a silly little thing when both of them are doing it. Its like me saying Tom killed 4 more people then David. They both are killers it doesn't matter who did it the most they both are guilty.

So why are so many black women unmarried? Humm the same question can be asked about black men. Did you know that 45.2% of black women never got married or been married compared to 48.8% of black men of black men who has never been married. Lets get the truth to the forefront but black men are not screaming she can't handle a strong black man. That noise is coming from the other side because the media keeps deceiving our women.

So this brotha sotomayor who life has been threatened several times keeps making several points and I keep trying to figure out why is he so hated amongst our people. All of these so-called conscious brothas putting hits out on him and its all behind what he's telling black women??? Its because of the titles he uses for his shows - something is not right here - so again I had to give him a good listen to find out where is all of this hostility coming from.

This dude talks about black women hair in that they wear headhats at he calls them. He is trying to get black women to re-love themselves and change the stand of beauty back to themselves. You don't have to put on fake nails, globs of make-up looking like clowns, fake hair to be beautiful - you are the standard of beauty and black women need to remember that. That's one of this brothas message but his language and delivery is what gets people upset. This dude talk black women and he has a video dedicated to it "Don't let your a** be your best asset". Black women and men have become every race in America sexual desire. We've become sex objects in the American society and their only true desire for us is to use us. Did you know that 80% of all butt implants are bought by African American women? Go figure!!! The desire for our women to become sex objects is overwhelming and by good reason of course. They (Europeans) have forced the world to believe that they are the objects of beauty with they green/blue eyes, straight hair and so forth. For years our women went out buying straight hair blue/green/hazel contacts and more trying to define themselves as being beautiful. When they started getting recognized for their butts - those who didn't have one (not all black women have big butts) they started buying them because big butts are the workings of black women. This indeed has become the black women asset but there is something extremely foul about that.

If I'm making love to a woman I want to look her in her eyes and see her smile I want to feel her hands rapped around my neck and legs around my back. Its personal and we are in touch with each other when we are facing each other. We know why men like big butts - and that position is the most impersonal position of them all. This reduces our women to objects of desire verses love.

I mean we have to start saying what most brothas who proclaim to be strong men is scared to say to our women. Its not bashing our women but letting them hear the truth and not hiding it from them because we are doing more harm than good.

8. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324

No, we don't think all black men are race traitors for the actions of a few, nor that they've abandoned us because they grab a white woman, but probably because many refuse to take care of their children. That's abandoning us; that's betraying your seed.

And if it's not big at all on either side, why is it a topic at all? And more importantly, why is it a topic aimed at women when it's done lesser so by us? Because, it would seem certain black men have nothing better to do than blame all problems within the community, for why they fail at life, on black women and white men.

If black men don't want to be viewed negatively by their children, how about actually raising them? Kind of hard to view someone in a positive light who wants nothing to do with raising you.

Black men are screaming many more things besides "she can't handle a strong black man", but saying, we got too much mouth, too much attitude, aren't interesting enough, aren't pretty enough, are too fat, have ugly hair, and so forth. I've heard many state these reasons, with no shame.

If black women aren't loving themselves, it's probably because of what some black men said about them making them believe they'd be undesirable all their life to their own men. So, to fix that, they decided to try to look more like the "ideal beauty".

That dude is nothing but divisive, and that so many black men jump on his bandwagon, then act surprised when black women jump off the bandwagon for what he says and they agree with, is a shame.

Black women just need to take better care of themselves, instill better values in their children, whether the dad is in their life or not, recognize they are worth more than what the whole of society tells them they are, keep a positive attitude, because all these things will attract the best mate, and find the one they're to be with, even if he isn't black.

I never hear other races calling their women the enemy, like I hear black men doing so. If certain men of other races hate women, it's usually women altogether, but black men always single out black women for why anything and everything is wrong. Y'all want to fix something? Fix that mentality, and stop trying to fix us for what ain't even broken. That causes conflict, and not some movies based in fantasy.

Ya know, I remember reading some asian guy who was stating that in order to get asian women back on their side, and to stop flocking to white men, they, the men, need to get it together. He said even if they the women, acted as a traitor by bashing asian men, this is what they needed to do. Hardly did he ever blame asian women for being brainwashed into wanting white men, even though they date and marry out more than any other women. Other men take the weight on their shoulders, even when it's not theirs to carry, but black women are always told we are the problem, we need to pick up the slack, carry the weight, or else we're undeserving of the men who refuse to carry their own.

Nah. Pass. We can do better than that.

9. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Book report:

Now one of the other arguments that I hear just as much as there are no strong men out there (mind you - I'm not speaking to our sistas on this site or other sites where our women are conscious), is the argument that their men are not their for their children. There's is only one solution for this issue. Our women need to start picking men with values. Let me revisit this last point about interracial relationships first. I'm not saying that all black women are calling black men race traitors or when seeing a black men with a white woman (any race of women) that they roll their eyes or treat that man as garbage. The women that do this are usually the very women who are delusional about being a strong black woman or a black queen.

Back to the fathers not being around for their babies or baby mothers. Many of these men who are getting these women pregnant are not trying to be fathers and nor was it their intention to be fathers. Many of these men are players and are only out for one thing and one thing only - and that's self gratification. These brothas are lying, cheating and breaking hearts because that's what type of person they are and the sad part about it many woman know it but because of their mouthpiece they were able to get in where the getting is good.

Some years 15 years ago around the time I was making my change as a person. My cousin and I was always in a competition to see who could get the most women but the women to be the top of the chart - ugly women (term I used back then) wasn't a challenge. During my transition he called upon me to do it one more time and I was like okay but I really was going just to have drinks. So we at the club and I remember this beautiful sista sitting at the bar and she keep staring at my cousin and she was staring at me. We both noticed it but my cousin was hell bent on trying to stop my transitioning from bad guy to good guy. So he suggested that we try our methods (good guy bad guy) on that girl who was obviously attracted to both of us physically. He called her to the table and we both started talking - the different is my cousin was being an a*hole and I was being the nice guy and when I say my cousin was being the a*hole he was being an a*hole. he act like he wasn't paying her any attention which made her starve for his attention. He was attacking her confidence as a beautiful woman. I complimented her confidence (knowing it would probably bore her because she's used to hearing it but I had to play the nice guy). It was my cousins turn to buy drinks so he bought me him drinks and she didn't get one and when she looked at him he turned away and that's when I had to buy her a drink. I mean we played the roll.

When it was all said and done my cousin looked at her and said com'on lets go to my house and she got up and was like bye to me (I'm sitting there giggling - and my cousin got a smirk on his face). He gets her to the door and then brings her back to the table and asked her - "what made you pick me over my cousin" and she says the most amazing thing, she said if I can remember correctly "it wasn't look - you (answering my cousin) had a better conversation". Now remember my cousin was being an a*hole, when she was talking to him he would turn his head and wouldn't really respond, but I responded to everything she said. When it was his turn to buy drinks he left her out but I added her to the equation by buying a drink for her. She didn't want the good guy she's wanted the mysterious guy who acts like he's not interested but she's going to make him interested even if that meant sex (part of the game 101) on the first night. My cousin and I went through the process a few more times (3 I think) and then he had to get a different game buddy because I was no longer a competition and he was in it for the thrill. The results were the same every time but if was only the first girl we asked why to. We both already knew the answer but just to hear her say it was priceless.

I went through all of that to say, our women are picking the wrong dudes. Some of them have male friends that they've put in the friend zone and know these dude are in love with them and would do anything for them and have been around for them - but they run to the 'bad-boy'. These men have been around through all of the relationship hurts and pains she experience by the bad boys no matter how much it hurts the friend-zone man to see her with someone else. A lot of these men are constantly striving to be better men just so that the woman can notice them but a lot of our sistas don't give them the time of day. They get that bad boy and end up knocked up and then they find that friend in the friend-zone either not speaking to them as much because they can't get past that pain or he's still there because he's buried that pain still hoping to be the man in her life. Don't get me wrong some men get into the friend zone intentionally to be the friend with benefits.

Nevertheless, our women are picking the wrong men. These men are opportunist in that they will take whatever situation and use it to their benefit to get what they want and that including being what she desires to have in a man for a short period of time until he gets what he wants. Our sistas are not background checking these brothas - our women are falling for brothas with the latest Jordan's vs. the brotha with dirty work boots on proving his provider mentality. The Jordan brotha usually lives with his woman who's buying the cloth or his mothers house.

A lot of our sistas are looking for brothas with the best game (not saying the ones on here) and she usually picks him but fail to realize that the situation is just that to the brotha; a game. He's not serious he's playing a game which suggest that he's not ready to handle serious situations such as kids. He doesn't want kids, he's in it for the game because the same offer physical pleasure. Some of these brothas stick with the woman because the game can go cold sometimes and they need that in-house (you know what I'm talking about). Its not his intentions to marry this woman nor is it his intentions to stick around - she's the victim of the game going cold for a brief period and then the game warms up she's prego and he's back into this addition called the game. She's basically a causality of the game (you know it happens sometimes when you playing the game) and now she has to make excuses, justify what has happened through blaming all black men for being cheaters, no good dirty scandals and not there for their kids. Herein lies the confusion, she picked the wrong brotha because she didn't recognize the game or she was attracted to the game the brotha was spitting. Mean while had she been taught by her mother on recognizing the difference between a gamer and husband and family man material she wouldn't have gotten gamed or knew what she was getting herself into before choosing.

Women and men we are all responsible for our choices which are made in the beginning. Accept responsibilities for our own parts and as a people we will enable us to grow. I've said this before on this site and caught a lot of flack from the sistas but its not about people pleasing or saying what people want to hear. Its about saying what needs to be said despite the consequences or the flack received. Some times a wild dog needs to be knocked down in order to tame him. Our men need to know that they can't keep getting away with this game they are playing. As long as our sistas keep feeding into it there will be a lot of childless father and single baby mothers; period. We men can't tell these men to stop - haha they will only be like "you can! - but its more for me" ... it takes our women to stop selecting these types of brothas for this madness to stop. Am I putting the responsibility on woman? Yes!!! STOP PICKING THESE FOUL MEN!!! Get a man that you know will treat you right and the kids that you have the ability to bring into this world. The example of my cousin and I is pivotal to this conversation. She had the chance to pick the brotha that was listening to her, and took care of her (drink) when the a*hole wouldn't. She foolishly said he had better conversation as a delusion and he wasn't even talking to her. She begged for the attention of the ignorant fool who played to that part verses the one that was giving her authentic attention.

Stop complain about men not being their for their children because real men black men are their for their children. Stop complaining about men cheating on you because real black men wont cheat on you. There are two types of men and that a real man and a fake man. Each woman has the ability to make a choice between the two (its your world not his - he will move to the next if you don't pick him - no love lost!) but you cannot blame the man/men for your decisions. By making the RIGHT choice YOUR CHOICE then you've saved a child from being fatherless and yourself from being husbandless doing it all on your own.

Lets keep it real!!!

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    my reality is that when black men and black women argue, the white man always wins........