Black Relationships : Okay...I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by MsInterpret, Aug 21, 2010.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    So as some ya'll may have read on my thread about Lutera and how it's the devil.

The pill has ruined the relationship I was having...

I don't know what to do....I started to wig out on him but it is only cause I couldn't control my emotions cause of the birth control pill.

I asked him do you want a break over and over (and it was like I was having this uncontrollable panic attack) cause we were arguing about something that was not worth arguing about so I feel like I pushed him to say that he needs a break from us.

What does that mean?

He knew that I wasn't feeling right because I told him how the pill was making me feel even before the argument.

Now he won't talk to me.

And it's like I lost a great man.

And how I acted wasn't even me at all.

I sent him facts and reviews on this drug.

I just need advice.

Should I just wait a couple weeks? Should I move on? When he said he "needs a break from us" does that mean he will talk to me later or he's done with me?

I'm really scared that I lost the man I loved.

2. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Well it seems like you've told him what happened and even gave him proof that it was the pill and not you. It seems like the ball is in his court now. I'd wait a bit and see what happens. If he doesn't come back you know that you did what you should've done (which was to tell him about the med's side effects).

3. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    So you think even after I wait a bit I shouldn't try and contact him? Maybe to see if he's cooled off

4. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    You could try that, I don't see why not.

5. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    Must say I've never heard of this Lutera pill - maybe its only in the US - here I'm on this one called Yaz, anyways...

Should I just wait a couple weeks? Should I move on? When he said he "needs a break from us" does that mean he will talk to me later or he's done with me?

Without really knowing anything about 'your man' its hard to be certain. It might well be that he's still hurting inside at the moment as you asking him if you need a break over and over might well have made him feel as though he was being rejected. I certainly wouldn't just move on. I think the wait a bit and then get in contact again idea is probably the best. If he's still not interested after he's had a chance to think over the situation then maybe he's not really THE man for you after all - I mean if he can't cope with this what help is he going to be if anything real serious were to happen in your lives.

6. mizjoice

mizjoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

to encourage and support
    Ratings:
    +36
    First thing you might want to consider is changing that devilish pill!

Secondly, maybe I missed it, but don't you owe him an apology for snapping on him (even if the pill was at the root of the problem?)

I'm just sayin......:)

7. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198
    Hey Sis....

I'm sorry to hear about what's happened, I can definitely relate to the hopelessness you might be feeling right now, if contact has ceased. If he won't speak to you, why not send him a link to this thread? That way, he'll be able to see that you were sincere in your explanations for your behaviour, how upset you are about it, and your endeavours to make amends? Why not send him a link to that 'Lutera' thread too? Just an idea, can't see that you have anything to lose, you're not using his name, so he couldnt accuse you of talking his business...

good luck Sis :grouphug:

8. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Thanks ladies....

And I have stopped taking the pill three days ago. The effects of it are wearing off slowly.

@Sis Enquiring Mind I sent him the link about Lutera and I feel like I've exhausted everything.

And like Stefia said I guess I have no choice but to wait for him to respond.

I feel terrible that I pushed him to that point but it was like I had no control over my body thus I had to go the hospital and my blood pressure dropped. I had a full blown panic attack.

I'm just worried about the whole outcome. Everything was great up until this point.

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Sending this whole post and the link here to his email might be a good move and then just "wait and see."

If he's really not ready to "throw it all away," he'll come around with some time.

In spite of the pill, he may feel like it was more YOU pushing him away because you kept repeatedly asking him if he wanted a "break."

And now, that he's taking a "break," even you feel like you pushed him away.

....JMHO

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    wow!!!
    A pill did this to your relationship , out of control reaction.....

I do hope now that u stop and , you can redeem your relationship with him
    and i'm sure we will understand it wasn't you , Good luck sis i wish the best

sometime we have to be very careful what we intake in our bodies......