Black People : OK- So what's NEXT?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Recently on "The View" Whoopi Goldberg made a very important statement. One that perhaps many Africans in America would agree with.

[​IMG]

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20238363,00.html

Goldberg also made the frank admission that her mother's reaction when Whoopi asked if she ever thought she'd live to see an African-American president not only was surprising but threw Whoopi off balance for the rest of the night.

"No," said Goldberg's mother. "I never thought this day would come in my lifetime."

Analyzing that response, Goldberg said that, although she's always thought of herself as an American who lived in the land of opportunity, Obama's victory at last could make her feel like a true part of the country.

"I could put my suitcase down, finally," she said.

Can we finally put our suitcases down? Are we really Americans now? Are we really accepted as "Human beings" instead of degenerative animals? Understanding the generations of trauma and spiritual and mental pain Africans have endured in America, it seems likely for us to feel this way.

But don't unpack your suitcase just yet. Wait. Listen. And read between the lines first. Now I understand not everyone is supposed to believe in all of these NWO conspiracies going around. And not everyone should. We don't all have that type of disserning spirit that can separate the fluff from the facts.

Let's be clear here. Barack Obama managed to beat a White Woman and a disabled old White Man publicly and he didn't go to prison. Don't call us crazy for seeing the facts. Something more is brewing in this stew.

Between the lines, the media already knew Obama was the winner perhaps days and weeks before the rest of the country. This was the most media driven election ever. No wonder CNN picked November the 4th to premiere their new hologram camera technology.

Is this the change we can believe in? Someone once asked, "when will the future we read about as children come to past?" We are already living in that future, some of us just haven't realized it yet. Many of us feel it's time to sit our suitcases down, when perhaps it might be time to pick them up. Obama is our Mandela. Nothing more, nothing less.

Advanced technology has secured the souls of human beings for another thousand years. We are too entranced in it not to let go. Closer to being half flesh half machine than before. Millions can't live without their cell phones, computers, and digital devices. Can't live without being connected to media, which has become the new ether and spiritual consciousness.

Perhaps I'm slow or too advanced only to realize just recently that even Lucas' "Clone Wars" is about the wars between clones right here on Earth. We are all clones in case we haven't realized it yet. Humanoid clones- offspringed from different stock.

See. Some of us haven't even realized what the future holds, because we haven't realized the future is already here. So while some people are waiting for when President Obama- the new Manchurian candidate introduces the Amero...others are seeing another game at play.

Now what? What's next?
    We are indeed living in very interesting times.

Optimists and Pessimists chime in.
    WHAT'S NEXT??

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Regarding the video....

and In the words of my Great~Aunt Jannie Lee Coleman...."Well do tell".

Is this for real:?: I watched ABC that evening and heard NO reports of Holograph conversations. Seems that is something that would be shown on news casts all over. Unless, one is working a systematic process of desensitization and acceptance of said practices....programming.

"What next" you ask.

IN the words of some many Big Mamas...."Time will tell"..and... I KNOW that what ever comes next will have a BOTH/AND impact of the whole of WE. It will be both helpful and hurtful.

Is it really as simple as "focusing on the positive":?:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen True I wondered about that too. I noticed a few other News channels were showing off new technology, touch screen HD monitors etc., but not holograms. CNN wanted to top them all. Or is that white media's way of winking their eye at White America, as in - "look we still have this thing under control."
    It's possible the hologram technology was faked and blue screened. But why do it? Why the hoax? Why go that far? I call it misdirection.

What did Dave Chappelle say when he played a Black Bush? "Mars b****es. The United States of Space."

The holograms, and all the fancy gadgetry used on the night of the 4th were there to paint a picture for us. A type of sign language that still gone unnoticed to the untrained eye.

Out of all the canidates for US President, Obama is the only one- the ONLY one that has specific concerns and interests already laid out in the fields of technology and especially Nanotechnology. Which is interesting considering advancements in nanotechnology over the next few years will "literally ~change~" the world of reality as we know it.

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    don't put it down just yet

the wet floor hasn't finished drying yet

once there is totally acceptance as "human beings" and the floor is dry

put 'em down put 'em down

5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    My daughter and I visited the Phantom Manor in Paris about a decade ago.. sitting perched in a little half egg thingy, dangling/rolling along the ceilings of this mansion looking at the old Victorian horrors below. Entered a noisy ball room, there was a grand table seating at least 15 people heartily enjoying a feast, talking/laughing etc - you could smell the food! a quartet played in the corner, some couples dancing.. nothing scary about it.. until they faded away into thin air. You could have knocked me over with a feather.. they returned looking as solid as my keyboard right now..

although an old school 'trekkie' - my world reality changed right there.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    It does seem like holographic technology has been used for awhile on a very large scale. When I heard Brothas from the military talking about "cloaking technology" that renders entire buildings invisible to the naked eye, I thought it was craziness. But that is possible through nano technology. So when CNN displayed their holographic technology- real or fake they were trying to tell a story.

On election night, CNN busted out its secret weapon over rivals Fox and MSNBC: a rather silly hologram that enabled reporter Jessica Yellin in Chicago to talk to Wolf Blitzer in New York. As Yellin explained, she was being observed by 35 HD camcorders in a special tent in Chicago, where her image was reconstituted by 20 computers into a 3D likeness. Only one problem: Blitzer couldn't actually see her in the studio; she was a screen artifact only seen by viewers at home. Which isn't a hologram, but rather, a special effect called a topogram. Sadly, it seems, holograms are still the stuff of tech lore. At least, in the civilian realm.

According to DoDBuzz, however, the United States Army is pursing a quantum physics project that will allow commanders to put holographic soldiers on the field to confuse or intimidate enemies. They're attempting to do it by harnessing a highly technical phenomenon called "quantum ghost imaging," which allows images to be created by using photons that don't bounce off objects, but instead bounce off other photons, which have themselves bounced off objects. (Got that?) The effect is a "ghost" image of the object reflecting the second set of photons. Harnessing ghost imaging would allow the army to gin up images of people or vehicles on clouds of ambient smoke from a removed distance. The Army's science and technology office is also working on developing interactive holograms of soldiers with low-level human intelligence, realistic dialogue and emotional expressiveness -- essentially making possible entire working units of faux personnel and equipment that look, move and even sound like the real thing.

http://www.fastcompany.com/news/2008/11/5-cnn-hologram-army-jvc-lacie.html

What we also saw during the Elections news were allot of new touch screen technologies. We've seen the touch screen monitors but there is a new user interface coming out.

Kindergarten stuff right? Obviously "they" are way more advanced. President Obama is at the forefront of all this technology. I already know they will tell us about "nanotech" being able to create more jobs in the US. But nanotech is also how they will be able to implement control.

If there is any hope at all for those of us living within America's borders, to stop the agendas that are coming about, we will have to learn how to become real cyberpunks- because a new level of slavery will be at the hands of technology. Cyberpunks figure out how to reverse technology for their benefit.