Black People : OK SO NOW WILL BLACK FOLKS BOYCOTT AND STRIKE, ALL FLORIDA RESORTS AND ATTRACTIONS??? THIS SUMMER???

About teaching your children to behave better, about teaching them their history, not letting them growing up like savages that become prey of this wicked system. Not letting them thinking that this place here is the land of the free, when in actuality they are slaves here. About teaching them about the Laws of God, whether some of you admit or not everything that is happening to the so called Negroes are documented in the Bible, You Negroes are the children of God. But you always look for vain help elsewhere that will not profit you. Discipline yourselves and your children, love yourselves and your people. The whole hypocrisy here is that you will complain and cry out about one racial death and ignore a multitude of crimes in our community. Lets stop being hypocrites, lets get our houses and community in order and secure first, then we can focus on our enemies, but I already know most of you don't want to hear that.

I strongly urge all Nubians in the United States to study law for your protection, education, and benefit.

If anything you can use it to save yourself time, money, and aggravation.

No disagreement from me.

...In the meantime, boycott florida as much as you can, especially if you live in florida. That doesn't require study or much education.

Why just Florida?
We need to do this all over, when they see businesses suffering they will get the picture.
Who said it had to start and end with florida?

To even entertain a 'why now' perspective works in the interest of the very system that let zimmerman walk.

That's okay.
Put your focus with those who'll take up the call and let the rest take care of itself.
Exactly, some said in 1955 Montgomery Alabama"Oh there will be some negroes who will ride the bus", but the community instead stayed focused on the Bus Boycotts, and those companies never recovered form the loss of business!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back