Black Sports : OK, AT THE HALF,TIME TO SEPARATE THE CONTENDERS FROM THE PRETENDERS IN THE NBA

oldiesman said:
come on now,don't believe the hype,do you'll really think that jason kidd is gonna do anything for the lakers[excuse me while i snicker]the lakers don't scare anybody in the west kidd might help them get a couple extra wins in the second half,but come playoff time they're one an done[who they really need is kevin garnett]maybe next year.

Looks like the deal fell through, for J, Kidd. Yo but Oldies, last year I saw the lakers play Pheonix pretty tough, matter o fact, pheonix barely won that series. The Lakers are missing Kwame Brown, he was great in the playoffs last year. lamar Odom was awsome in that Pheonix series, he put it on Shawn Marion who is an excellent defendr.
I think if you got kobe you always got a chance, yeah kevin garnett would be Krazy in a lakers uny, would rather see him play the 4 spot in NY, next to curry though.

but like i said, Dallas should win the west, maybe Pheonix.

For som,e reason though, I like Detroit to win the whole thing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back