Black Sports : OK, AT THE HALF,TIME TO SEPARATE THE CONTENDERS FROM THE PRETENDERS IN THE NBA

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
oldiesman said:
come on now,don't believe the hype,do you'll really think that jason kidd is gonna do anything for the lakers[excuse me while i snicker]the lakers don't scare anybody in the west kidd might help them get a couple extra wins in the second half,but come playoff time they're one an done[who they really need is kevin garnett]maybe next year.
Looks like the deal fell through, for J, Kidd. Yo but Oldies, last year I saw the lakers play Pheonix pretty tough, matter o fact, pheonix barely won that series. The Lakers are missing Kwame Brown, he was great in the playoffs last year. lamar Odom was awsome in that Pheonix series, he put it on Shawn Marion who is an excellent defendr.
I think if you got kobe you always got a chance, yeah kevin garnett would be Krazy in a lakers uny, would rather see him play the 4 spot in NY, next to curry though.

but like i said, Dallas should win the west, maybe Pheonix.

For som,e reason though, I like Detroit to win the whole thing.

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
ok,at the half...

the pistons are the ONLY team from the east that would stand a chance against the west in the finals,because they play D-E-F-E-N-S-E...ARE YOU READING THIS WIZARDS?

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
NETS showing signs and bucking for the last spot for a playoff ticket
Carter been play very good putting up numbers

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
ok,at the half...

yeah the nets will crawl in and if they face the[no defense playin]wizards they might win that series,but that's as far as they go.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
what's happening to Miami they seem to be falling off which leaves the
PISTONS to be the best in the EAST less New Jersey continue on this
trend or the Cavs start taking control.

Don't y'all sleep on the JAZZ

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: