Black Sports : OK, AT THE HALF,TIME TO SEPARATE THE CONTENDERS FROM THE PRETENDERS IN THE NBA

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
$$RICH$$ said:
Pheonix have that run and gun game , teams will need to score big
to beat them this might be the year they get to the finals and Dallas
will be the team to beat for sure but Lakers just don't have the fire power

The Knicks really do have some good players who just can't get it done
like the Bulls first round byes for both..

good point on pheonix, their style of play is unique, i must say they are hard to beat , and do play a championship style of ball.

Yeah I am a bit supprised in the bulls, maybe both the the bulls and knicks will get things going in the second half.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
you know Therious.....the SPURS who knows how to beat teams in
playoff action they know how to slow big gunning teams down and play
a slow pace but they style Pheonix have is different if Dallas can D' up
they could be crown champions .....truely the cahmps sit in the WEST

nobody from the EAST will be deep enough for teams like Pheonix / Dallas / Spurs
Detroit and Miami maybe , N.Y and Chicago might turn it around in time but how
far wil they go and too thing they will both draw a good team to play like Celevland

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
$$RICH$$ said:
you know Therious.....the SPURS who knows how to beat teams in
playoff action they know how to slow big gunning teams down and play
a slow pace but they style Pheonix have is different if Dallas can D' up
they could be crown champions .....truely the cahmps sit in the WEST

nobody from the EAST will be deep enough for teams like Pheonix / Dallas / Spurs
Detroit and Miami maybe , N.Y and Chicago might turn it around in time but how
far wil they go and too thing they will both draw a good team to play like Celevland
The Spurs are always a tough out, I truly think dallas is the best of the west. but man..Miami looks like theyre waking up, Riley is ready to come back, shaq is getting in better sape, I think Detroit or MIA could win it as well.

BTW

you heard The lakers are thinking of trading 4 Jason Kidd? that will be interesting, denver could be a dark horse as well, if camby stays healthy.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
yeah I heard something about Kidd going to the Lakers that would be one deep trade

Denver will need Iverson / Mello / Camby to be playing well together and health to make
any kind of run in the second half , and i can't believe Scott Pippen at 41 thinking of a
come back .....I can't see it

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
ok,at the half...

come on now,don't believe the hype,do you'll really think that jason kidd is gonna do anything for the lakers[excuse me while i snicker]the lakers don't scare anybody in the west kidd might help them get a couple extra wins in the second half,but come playoff time they're one an done[who they really need is kevin garnett]maybe next year.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: