Black Sports : OK, AT THE HALF,TIME TO SEPARATE THE CONTENDERS FROM THE PRETENDERS IN THE NBA

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
ok roundballers,who's it gonna be,i know we still have a half season to go but the cream is gonna rise to the top so who do you like in the east and west? as for me i see the heat comin on strong with shaq getting his legs back and if the team stays healthy in the playoffs it's gonna be them and detroit in the east finals,now out west it might be a shootout between-dallas,phoenix and san antoine..as for the also-rans-cleveland out in the second round-washington out in the first[no defense]the same for chicago as well as the lakers[kobe can't do everything]well that's my take on it,what's yours?

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
On the EAST.......
Central.....Detroit / Cleveland clearly the favorites , Bulls with a 6-2 Div record
will need to win over half their games to make a strong statement but playoff bound.

SouthEast.... Washington playing strong but Orlando also showing signs and Miami
will need a fully health team to stay afloat but still one of the best in the EAST

Atlantic.......Raptors going to get better

Cleveland will have to prove themselves against Detroit with Miami & Chicago tagging
along close ......look for Detroit to stand alone in the EAST

Don't count out UTAH the JAZZ playing as well and have made some big runs from
the NorthEast.....Jazz 21-6 at home will be tough and once Mello & Iverson get going
together this Denver team will make a statement in the second half.

Pacific......Phoenix suns are in control and L.A.Lakers will hang tough & tight
Kobe will need help from his team to get pass the first round in the playoffs

SouthWest.....Dallas the powerhouse will steamroll through the second half as
well with a 21-6 road record they can beat you in your house easy and will be a
finalist to a title shot .......could be in a showdown with Phoenix , Spurs can turn
it up anytime and knows how to win big ones down the wire could be a Phoenix / Dallas
buster and if Houston can win 66% the rest of the way could be a strong contender.

Dallas / Phoenix at the end with Phoenix outdue Dallas

Phoenix .........Detroit for the Title my earily scout

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
oldiesman said:
ok roundballers,who's it gonna be,i know we still have a half season to go but the cream is gonna rise to the top so who do you like in the east and west? as for me i see the heat comin on strong with shaq getting his legs back and if the team stays healthy in the playoffs it's gonna be them and detroit in the east finals,now out west it might be a shootout between-dallas,phoenix and san antoine..as for the also-rans-cleveland out in the second round-washington out in the first[no defense]the same for chicago as well as the lakers[kobe can't do everything]well that's my take on it,what's yours?
Dallas all the way!

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
Finals-Miami defeats Dallas once again!

dark Horse-NY Knicks sounds funny huh? this team is better than people think, they will make the playoffs.

Detroit will give miami a tough series.

i like the lakers to play dallas for the west final. Pheonix aint got no D!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Pheonix have that run and gun game , teams will need to score big
to beat them this might be the year they get to the finals and Dallas
will be the team to beat for sure but Lakers just don't have the fire power

The Knicks really do have some good players who just can't get it done
like the Bulls first round byes for both..

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.