Audio Video Web Conferencing : Oh Sheila !!!

Oh, I'm fully aware that is the Bible..fully.. :) Be careful?...I said that on purpose with a purpose.

I'm Becoming Me

Hey my friend, I gotchu and understand, which is why I posted the It takes two song, it was a perfect match to your words, indeed.

First, let me briefly explain why I'm sneaking and leaving, lol. Remember the HomePage rule of 5? Well, I lost track and added number 6, but because you and Gracious posted, 2 no longer have my name behind the Thread anymore, which leaves 4 showing my name, so I'm good. Personally, I will feel much better once 1 Thread drops completely off HomePage, at that point I'll be back, lol. We got the music popping and cracking I see, others have begun to participate, a good thing.

Now on the "Be careful" thing, it was only light sarcasm aimed as a joke referring to our last back and forth we had on the Bible, remember? So don't put anything into it, keep it light as it was meant, we are good.

I'm taking time on this because I detect you my have become slightly offended with it, but nothing was meant except to extract a smile from ya, lol, which didn't happen:) And I see this all the time in other discussions. Its nearly impossible to express non-verbal gestures needed to fully express the thought behind just plain words, especially typed ones. I hope this explains and helps.

I'm Becoming Me

Hey my friend, I gotchu and understand, which is why I posted the It takes two song, it was a perfect match to your words, indeed.

First, let me briefly explain why I'm sneaking and leaving, lol. Remember the HomePage rule of 5? Well, I lost track and added number 6, but because you and Gracious posted, 2 no longer have my name behind the Thread anymore, which leaves 4 showing my name, so I'm good. Personally, I will feel much better once 1 Thread drops completely off HomePage, at that point I'll be back, lol. We got the music popping and cracking I see, others have begun to participate, a good thing.

Now on the "Be careful" thing, it was only light sarcasm aimed as a joke referring to our last back and forth we had on the Bible, remember? So don't put anything into it, keep it light as it was meant, we are good.

I'm taking time on this because I detect you my have become slightly offended with it, but nothing was meant except to extract a smile from ya, lol, which didn't happen:) And I see this all the time in other discussions. Its nearly impossible to express non-verbal gestures needed to fully express the thought behind just plain words, especially typed ones. I hope this explains and helps.

Oh ok.

Thanks for clearing that up Clyde. I was not sure how to take it, but all is well. :)

Oh ok.

Thanks for clearing that up Clyde. I was not sure how to take it, but all is well. :)

Not a problem I'm Becoming Me, you are very welcome. After carefully monitoring my Threads on Homepage, I'm just now able to respond, lol, this experience makes me like the new rule even the more, and I will never exceed 5 again, lol, it also put a damper on the music session you and I both desired, for sure:)