Black Spirituality Religion : Oh, My Gosh, Hilary!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by willa, Jun 8, 2015.

1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    In my post, Is Tribulation in the Door, I wrote of Hilary saying she is going to get rid of deep seated beliefs, that she calls biases (different than her own biases), institutions -- in what? ...schools, churches, what else news reports, if it doesn't go along with what she wills? Because she said it will be done through the "will" of politics by law, and "enforced". Goodbye liberty.

Now she has made an accusation that the Republicans are systematically preventing the black vote. You know what this statement is? Exploitation of Black folks through the historical experience of racism. She threw down the race card and I consider her play phony. My cat would have her back up and hissing because of it.

As it turns out the black vote has exceeded the percentage of the white vote. Let's keep our eye on her. I don't mean to hurt democrat feelings, I'm saying watch out for the liberty of your preacher's sake and a few other freedom of speech and belief, and academic textbook and teaching issues.

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    you got one thing right about all over them

they just consider us a means to their ends

the means and ways you aren't hip
    to yet

you can't make a difference until then

fyi

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    A call has gone out for a criminal investigation into Hilary's already suspect emails. Evidently integrity and National Security laws do not apply to this Clinton. Do you trust her to be genuine with the people, or be more inclined to benefit herself? Its called dismissing annoying federal requirements, because she in her own mind is more important than everyone else and the rules do not apply to her as per her actions. Manipulating for her "will" = a type of dictatorship.

She ropes herself off so she can't be approached, literally as four security officers threaded a rope through their belt loops walking in a square around her. Security is always walking with candidates to make sure no one is run up on with a pie or tomato to throw. To me this is a display of displeasure with people. And, she will not be interviewed by news media. She does go to places for speeches with a scripted format. We see by those speeches she will "rule" and rope herself off. It will be a closed door presidency as she makes herself un answerable or whats the word? Lies -- she has been caught in by questions already asked her.

4. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    good morning

and you continue to bring up valid arguments

but both mainstream parties are relics

this is a new century so let us move forward with our own options

fyi

5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    Is this your announcement that you are running for Pres? What are the options?

6. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    it's long overdue that we admit those folks in the nation's capital aren't looking out for our people's best interests

that is why we must be more supportive of today's young activists and the causes they are backing

etc

fyi

7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    I tend to listen to everyone and then come to conclusions. Meanwhile, there are 16 other candidates for President. Time to listen and choose. The reason Trump is getting so much interest from the voters is because everyone is tired of the same ol' same ol' smooth talk we have heard over the last years. Same words: "I will grow the economy." "will take care of illegal immigration" "jobs" "schools/education".

My take: Federal government can't grow the economy or make one job unless it is to work in federal parks and fires, etc. It is not enough. What does grow the economy and create jobs is the American citizens with a free capitalist market place. That is also the knowledge of Star Parker, Urban Renewal.

Trump is not a smooth talker, he sticks his foot in his mouth a few times. He doesn't speak with scripts it is uncomfortable for him. The news media is all over him to take him down, but he is still growing in the polls. Why? Because he is the only one who knows how to take care of business which believe it or not our Federal government is in many ways, a cash carrying business. Trump is going to bring back business from China, Mexico and other nations by making America a pleasing place to start a business, thereby creating jobs. It probably has to do with what has happened by taxing small businesses out and even large, out of business or having to take the jobs to Asia to keep the profits up.

I was told by a banker that it is less expensive to take the logs to Japan and have it sawed into lumber and then transport it back to the States to sell, than to saw our own lumber.

The only candidate I saw down at the border was Trump looking things over. He was told that the Feds interfered so that no one would cooperate with him to talk to him about our borders.

I want to know who is going to protect us and our neighbors of other nations regarding on going Terrorism. Trump says he has a plan, but he isn't going to tell us what it is, because, "Loose Lips Sink Ships." That is an old WWII wisdom. I have thought it myself, hasn't anybody here?
    I have said to myself, if I was the enemy I would just watch the 6:00 o'clock news and find out all I need to know on the strategy of our military.

That doesn't mean he will at last have my vote, but I am pleased with his dynamic. I'm still watching. I think he is honest, and part of that is because he does not come off as practiced in the smooth candidate speak. I forgive him that.

If he was a horse in the race to come in at 50 to one, I would place a bet on him because, dang it, I want to see him fight through the mud to come in a winner.

P.S. I don't go to the races and have never bet on one. However, I am screamin' and yellin' for Trump The Rest to win by a nose. (As long as he holds up with integrity in spite of all the smoothies, and that includes the pundits of news media.)

8. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    candidly and honestly

it's the agenda of whites in power to oust blacks elected officials whenever they don't go along too

once Obama leaves the white house that will be obvious

fyi

9. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    I find your reply a just a bad reflection of what you're buying and what Trump is selling ad nauseam

the original settlers were colored folk

not white people

don't buy what their descendants are selling too

fyi

10. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    the first settlers were colored folk

never mind their whitewashing of history etc

fyi