The Front Porch : OH MY GOD...The house is still standing

DymePlaya2g

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2001
Dallas, TX
Occupation
Platform Makeup Artist, Creative Director
I typed in the URL and when the site came up I cried because you guys (and girls) are still here. Wow. It's very "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it still make a sound?" to me being here because apparently it does.

I just sat at the computer and started typing someTHING to someONE and realized it was more for me. I'm my new SOMEone and this SOMEday is TOday, and you all are still here. *sigh*

I'm gonna post it in a sec. WHAAATUUUUP PEOPLES? I haven't been here in ages, and this familiarity feels great.

Hey Destee, Hey Rich, Hey Cocobutterskyn...dunno who else is still here cuz I havent looked yet...but wow wow wow.

I've missed this, and have missed you dearly. Now that I got THAT out. I have some S*** to say :)

Love&Respect,
DP2G

RICH- My bad for posting in the incorrect spot...y'all got so fancy...I didn't realize ;-)

Zulile- Thank you so much! :)

Queentswana- Thank you as well. Good to be back home. Good to see you as well.

It's been nearly 8 years...that amazes me. I can't wait to read what everyone else has been up to.

LOVE&RESPECT,
DP2G

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back