Chief Elder Osiris : OH MY GOD, THAT WHICH CHOOSE NO SIDE

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    OH MY GOD, THAT WHICH CHOOSE NO SIDE

By Chief Elder Osiris

Oh My God, that which Choose No Side, why am I as I am at no fault of my own
    Have not I been obedient to those Ancestors who first gained the Divine
    Truth about GOD, Universe, And Life Self.

Is it not the fault of myself that I now See the condition of a people who
    once graced the Life you presented to be a part of this vast physical Universe,
    now they are no longer in charge of that you caused to them to be, a Life once lived in
    direct Harmony, Order, And balance with that which Guide and Sustain
    Life of our Nature, when there is continuity between all that GOD has cause
    to be in the action of the Universe.

Oh My GOD who choose not, why hast the Life of the Divine Being of which by your Action has caused to be, why is such Life is in such disarray, discomfort, wreaked in the depth of confusion, a state of Mind that prohibit the present Mind I now possess from knowing the True Meaning of Universal Divinity and the fact that all you have caused to be is of that vast Physical Universe, Yet oh GOD, that which Choose not among that you have caused to be, such is why you are GOD, that which I know and Understand, yet I am driven to propose such a Rhetorical Question in reference to Eternity Infinity, the GOD that Cause All to Be and Yet Choose Not between all that has been caused to be.

Must I conclude that is why the obligation of the Universe in relation to the GOD over All, must remain Divine enough to be able not to question God but to verify God IS and Choose Not from that It has Caused To Be?

I have the knowledge to know from whence I have come within this vast physical Universe and where I am Now is where I have always been, out from the Distant Solar System within a Galaxy long forgotten by the Likes of me, yet always have I been in the Knowledge, therefore I should Know about GOD, Universe, And Life Self, this Self that tell me all that I am in Mental Action to Know.

I know that my Ancient Cosmic First Way Divine Black Ancestors dwelt on a Planet of Great Strength and Wisdom, clothing me with the Sacred Perfect Night, an act of action caused by GOD, yet a GOD which Choose Not, nor seek to be Honored or Worship and the power that emanate out from those Ancient First Way Ancestors was manifest from a people of a Small Stature, yet a Giant in the Knowledge of whom they are and with a complete understanding of the Energy Of Eternal Infinity as well as the Universe.

Yet here I am asking a God I know Choose Not, that which I should Know now, yet I know Not, wearing the Coat of the Perfect Night, not that the Information I need to know, escape me, it is I that have escaped the Divine information I need to know again, So Oh God that choose not, why is it that a once Divine People of the Perfect Night, now find ourselves in the condition we now are in Mentally, yet I know that the Same GOD that Choose Not, does Not Speak, yet through and by ITS Action It Tell All I need to Know, which exempt me from having excuse for the condition those as I have allowed to be our Humiliation in Life.

I am unique in the way I have been caused to be and all else in the Form as I am, yet is not of the same Universal Print, meaning those that are now as I am, I had nothing to do with them being on this planet with me, I am only the Reproducer of that which I am and has been long ago and throughout the Divine Motion of my Life, through the energy of the GOD that Choose not, plenty the Planet we call Earth with the Like Kind as I am and has been caused to be, By that which Choose Not, It being the God that caused all that Is To Be.

I through the Gene Bank of my First Way Ancestors, arrived to this planet Earth as I was, Black and of Small Stature, yet with the Energy Power of a Neutron Star, full of Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom about GOD, Universe, and Life Self of Me, I was not yet tainted by the socialization of acts of Assimilation, a weakening process of the Divine Beings of the Perfect Night, yet GOD Choose Not and is not of Blame for what happen to that which IT has Caused To Be and is Not TO Be, in my original state of Existence, a Dimension that is beyond Life Living, meaning beyond the Physical Universe, all being in a state of illusion, a Reality Consistence with Life Living, it meaning being in Motion with a Limit to be.

Oh My God, that which Choose Not, Talk not, yet reveal all that need to be revealed, why am I in this present state of condition that is painful to my Life and who are these people responsible for my pain and where did they come from and what are their relationship to that GOD which Choose Not, to whom do I direct the Blame for the Fall of a Divine Black Nation?

Blame? Oh God, that Which Choose Not, is it not a sacred privilege of a Mental exercise to use in identifying Evil action in the Physical Illusion World, in a Universe that punish not for identifying Evil, in the midst of Divinity, who are those strange and odd people that wear not the coat of the Perfect Night, those people which appear as the Shadow of the Divine Essence, that which Choose Not, It being the God of Eternal Infinity, It being what Is And Is Not.

I am taught by the Divine First Way Ancestors that the Physical Universe in which all things reside, it is a vast Universe that is of Untold Constellations,Galaxies And Solar Systems and no doubt many other characters that consist in being a member of the Physical Universe and just as I was brought to this Planet so was at least two other distinct ethnic groups as well and as the Planet Turn, untold and unknown ages have occurred and no doubt, many changes and events did occur on this Planet call Earth.

But there is an occurrence that took place that did cause the Divine Beings, those People of the Perfect Night, to be knocked off of their Center of Mental Divinity, the fact is that something happen to cause the Divine Black Being to be in the predicament we Black People now experience on this Planet and Oh My God, that which interfere not in the action of that which It Has Caused To Be, yet has endowed all that be to be as their Will to allow them to be.

Choice has no place in the action of GOD, Will To Act is what Guide a Perfect Life and to be Divine is to Will It to be, as our First Way Ancestors were able to accomplish of themselves and did pass such Will power on to their Children,now the Children of the First Way Ancestors the Children of the Perfect Night, no longer has the Common Will to return after being robbed of their Will, to Will themselves to be Divine again and Oh My God, that which choose not nor interfere in the Life of that which it has Caused to be, a power long in possession yet long forgotten and is continued to be dissipated by making the false claim to be Human Beings, such a claim enable the abandonment of the Truth about the Divinity inherited by the Fallen Divine Being, they which call themselves Afrikan Human Beings today.

Oh My God, that which choose not, I am now without the Mind of a Neutron Star, the power that serve as the source of my Divinity, as the world turn and look at me, a sample of a fallen Black once Divine Nation,yet the First Way Ancestors tell me to See me as I really am and not as I look to be and then proceed to do what I must do in order to raise the Divine Mind again and when such happen, the World as it turn will change, it being the Black World with all of its Divinity.

Such Divinity does not become again in a vacuum of individuality but in the company of collective Unity, moving, acting and behaving as Divine Beings, children of the Perfect Night.

Let Those Among Us Know And Understand What Has Been Shared With You, With a Desire To Become As You Once Were, The Bold Black Neutron Star That Feed The Energy Of Power That Keep The Solar System To Remain In Divine Motion.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: I enter your missive humbly:qqb023:

Beloved king god Chief Elder Osiris,:star: :star: :star: Heirophant Spiritualist, Garveyite, Spiritual Surgeon of Truth for the Afrikan Blacks, A Divine leader that you are.

I am perpetually grateful for your existence on earth and being like mind with others who are striving towards bringing a once Divine people back into their Divine Deity state of being.

Thank you for this Vitamin "D" Divine "T" & "R" Truth and Reality.

Your messages supercede and extends beyond the (human being) contraptions, the tools the human being use to check and balance to see if what you share with us Black people, is what they have taught us Black people to believe about God, Universe and our Black Selves.

Your Divine missives can not be found in no libraries, dictionaries, and GOOGLE search Engine.

Your Divine missives can only be comprehended by us as you said: Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

May your Divine missives with the Fire of Truth, fall on deaf ears to be made to hear again, the blind to be made to Divinely See again and those who are clothed in water, may such Divine Water Proof Fire of Divine Information, cause the Steam of Divine Truth and Reality to sooth the Spirit and return the Black divine Mind.

A Nation that is led by a flesh leader who do not direct the people back to their once Divine mind shall surely die, and that leader is a terrorist using the Religion of mass destruction against the Black World.

A Nation that is led by a leader, who is guided by the Divine Spirit, and who teaches the leader to direct the people back to their Divine right mind, so that we may get once again to Know THY Self As Divine SOUL, and shall live always with Harmony, Order, and Balance, in the essence which reveal the energy in and of the Divine perfect night, the God of Eternal Infinity, is a leader for Black Afrikans/Afrika.

I Am perpetually grateful to you Beloved Osiris for having the Divine patience with us, the Divine loving for the Black Afrikan World, or however we choose to define us, and your endless loving for Afrika.

Thank you for being a Statue of Liberation for Black Afrikans /Afrika.
    Thanks for being the Change Black Afrikans needs to see.
    Thanks for being a Free Thinking Black Man, a lien-holder of your own conscious, and a non conformist to evil.
    Thank you for sharing and caring.
    Thank you for the many self sacrificing times you have honored us with your presence.

Thank you for showing me the scenes behind the Human Being Curtains, for it is not a pretty site. Thanks for being my Master teacher in Black Afrikan Mysticism.

I know a king god when I see one, and I know when to bow to the Truth in them and to you King god Osiris and all like minds who is loving Truth, do I bow.

He who learns, teaches. Ethiopia

That you do Beloved Osiris

If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you.

That you do Beloved Osiris

The death of an elderly man is like a burning library.Ivorian

I Add: The destruction of the whole community/village

Seek and Sit at Osiris feet, while he can be found, and touch the hem of his Garment of Knowledge, Over standing and Wisdom for our life, because the whole purpose of a true teachers is to teach others how to Master their own Temple Domain (Soul-mind), and become Master Soul-Minds.

We will miss the water when the well is dry.

Drink from the Well of Knowledge, Over standing and Wisdom from Osiris and like minds, Soul-Mind, and get intoxicated on Divine Intelligent Information.

Knowledge is like a garden: if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested.
    Guinea

Dine and feast in the Divine Knowledge, Over Standing, and Wisdom in Osiris and like minds minds. Let their minds Be In you.

One's name remains above the grave.Ethiopia Ashanti

Beloved Osiris, may your name remain above the grave.

A wise man who knows proverbs, reconciles difficulties.Ashanti of Ghana

That you do Osiris

When a king has good counselors, his reign is peaceful.

The First Way Comic Spiritually Divine Ancient Ancestors in us are good/Divine Counselors

If we do not listen: Sleep is the cousin of death.Congo

Move your neck according to the music.Ethiopia-Oromo

I add: Move our mind-set according to the missive

He who does not cultivate his field, will die of hunger.Guinea

I Add: She/he who does not cultivate her/his mind will starve for a lack of knowledge, over standing, and Beloved Wisdom

He who tells the truth is never wrong.Swahili

Where you will sit when you are old shows where you stood in youth.Yoruba

We must stand upright now, and show ourselves approve of what we now know that someone else do not know, so they can know what we now know, so they can grow consciously/subconsciously.

Water always finds a way out.Cameroon

When we have the Water of knowledge, Over standing, and Wisdom, we will always find our way out of that which enslaves us, and the Divine Soul-Mind is the Key.

Without retaliation, evils would one day become extinct from the world.
    Nigeria

Is A Divine mind is to Be used to retaliate against evil?

If so, what are we waiting for to get back into our once Divine minds?

We who know that freedom exist should not rest until freedom arrives (consciously/subconsciously).

Have you ever read a Divine Loving Letter? This is one.

Sweet Harmony:SuN030:
    Precious Order :SuN030:
    Divine Balance:SuN030:

If loving Divine Truth and Reality is wrong. I do not desire to be right.

I AM still learning:baby:

If I could bottle your breath Chief Osiris, and like minds, I would, and give it to the people to inhale. You Chief Osiris and like minds (Divine Truth speakers) is the Breath of fresh Air our people need.. When we are not speaking the Divine Truth, we have Bad Breath and breathing the Human Being Air, those workers of Iniquities, anti-nature, anti-truth, anti-life.

Here is loving the Divine Intelligent Truth and reality in you
    , :thinking: Divine SUN-Star you and like minds are.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    My beloved goddess queen, I humbly bow before you and my Destee Family whom I love dearly.

Beloved I fold my body so it may serve as your foot stool for rest and comfort, your words are so full of the Divine root out from which we Black People come.

So soothing are your words to me, until I am full with the desire to dissolve into nothingness and appear in everything, it being everywhere that is the Eternal Infinite Essence, The Divine Truth and Reality that serve as our protection, in a world that strive on Lies and deception.

I am forever Humble by your Kind Words, which I solicit Not.

Be the goddess of your Ancient First Way Ancestors so crown you to be and be resolute, in Time of Necessity to Act Divinely, while upholding the Divine Truth.

Again To You do i Bow.

Here Is Loving You AndMy Destee Family

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Kg Osiris: Beloved I fold my body so it may serve as your foot stool for rest and comfort, your words are so full of the Divine root out from which we Black People come.

Humble I enter:qqb023:

If only our people would be this way to each other.

Kg Osiris: So soothing are your words to me, until I am full with the desire to dissolve into nothingness and appear in everything, it being everywhere that is the Eternal Infinite Essence, The Divine Truth and Reality that serve as our protection, in a world that strive on Lies and deception.

Divine Eloquent words from a Queen goddess/King god mouth builds A Divine righteous black kingdom.

Kg Osiris words...I am full with the desire to dissolve into nothingness and appear in everything,that is the Eternal Infinite Essence...is the words of a Divine Black Mighty Warrior whose CORE is as Black as the Divine Black Perfect Night, Shining SUN-Star Meteor who is willing to do this to save his people. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Keep Rising Osiris:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Harmony:qqb023:
    Order:qqb023:
    Balance:qqb023:

I exit