Black Poetry : Oh Lord I Pray De’ Brother’s Prayer

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Jun 1, 2008.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    Oh Lord I Pray
    De’ Brother’s Prayer

O Lord, I come in the name of black tribute
    The wounds upon de’ heart of black justice
    Kneeled to the cross of obstructions that
    Lingered in the heart of the sinless serpents
    But yet I stand as a man, take my lashings from
    The world, nevertheless the bounty high, I continue to pray oh lord one time on the cross, the tears upon my eyes, But yet I stand tall as a man, I cry not of
    The disgust upon the land, I am the black stallion
    My hero logy is written in the blues prints of your love,
    When I've done drunk my last cup of pain,
    Sorrow that proclaims the dignity of man,
    When I’ve beaten the summary of captivity,
    When I am tired of the slavery sinners, I shall rise in the name of black reformation, for there shall be those who lynch me through the corners of my mind, but the wisdom in

me, is the wisdom is granted by the almighty God, know storms can stop me, know bullet can kill me, know words can harm me, O Mary don’t you weep, for I am the black stallion of black man justice, When I start to fall in the deep degradation of sinners, and my feet is slipping into death hero logy, forsake not, for the caucus is just a frame, I shall return, I shall return, the nations that lives within my veins, oh glory don’t you weep, Lower me to my grave in peace don’t weep, another prophet is born, I shall return, I shall

return, when this world begin to rock to my feet, O the mighty lord said don’t fear earth, I se’ blue print of de’ black stallion who lived before me.
    I se been called less than a child of God.
    Lord how mercy has I said these words before
    Beloved the majesty that images the summary
    That I have lived, we come this morning in the reform of black man, I bow to the east, singing the glory of your grace, blood seeking from the fountain, blood of the ones who came before me, bow our hearts beneath the planted tree call roots, O lord this morning sun upon my head, wounds upon my hands, scars that have solitudes the instrumental congestions of dead man plutocracy, but yet I stand as a man, the cage bird that sings his song, I the king of my fathers palace, the majesty of his psalms, the seed of nations, I leave a legacy upon the land. Like the cage bird that sings, I shall be free of the gates that intrigued the constitution of defamation, but I shall, I will over come, O lord the psalms’ of your love, I the sinner of the tombs, I the forgotten in a dark house of gloom, but I have risen upon the land of doom, what comes in the dark, shall bring forth truth to the light.

And now, O Lord, this man who live upon earth
    The man who made de’ Satan God of earth, the serpents who change the words of your sacred cloth, but upon this blooded shield, for the sinner sings his darken Calvary, and who is the God of there seek, for there is one almighty who created thee, O who is this God for there shall not feel the sin of there darken sleep, who is thee who shared life labor, and keep him out of harm of the devil, Take him this morning lord and watch the program of de’ Satan children, shield him in the power of your hand, forsake not the humble man, for the truth shall be told, the Satan sinner, shall fall, Hang him up and drain him dry of sin, wash the blue print of Satan who blind him,, When de Satan have drunken me to sin
    The nakedness have been seen, there is know
    Sacred tomb, for lust shall destroy the seed of holy ground, Holy, Holy, I cry the diversion of the devil hold captivity The soul of de’ black stallion, for there shall be know reimbursement of his soul, o lord one hand, one time on the cross,

Is’e black stallion Oh lord ride by this morning--
    Mounted upon the Calvary of choice, I ride upon the sky, I rise upon the east, O lord I ride past the dignity that persuade the gates of hell, O lord I pray, for some or week and some or strong, and stop the poor sinners in t here darkness plunge I shall bring the people home. Your blinders on the white horse, And now, O Lord, this man of God, I shall ordained the sacred grounds, I shall bring light to the forsaken heart, oh sinners plea, I shall retrieve, for there is one light in the O lord house,

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Brothers need to read this you really when there and back had my head all up in it
    great write i see u been doing it up and made a hot return to flow ......nice to read u again

3. ASHANTA

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    blessing my king love always

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Brothers can read these words, they'll be granted a second wind, reminded of their strength when all seems lost. Thank you for this.

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    again i ask

who is ur alias????

I the sinner of the tombs ...

^^ all u ever gon b is 4gotten!

6. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    Bring our Brothers and Sisters to Light know there is A Most High
    There is A Savior And There IS A Power
    We ALL need The SPirit of the G-O-D We ALL ne Spirit and The Power through it.
    Flow On Ashanta

7. ASHANTA

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

8. AgAbus

AgAbus Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +5
    I think I may retire my pen...this is
    str8t truth and all I can say is...its heavvvvvvvvvvvvvvyyyyyyyy!