Nation of Gods and Earths : Official Nation of Gods and Earths Website

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

For anyone looking for more information regarding the Nation of Gods and Earths, here is our website:

http://www.allahsnation.net/

As time goes by I'll include other websites from schools and academies around the country representing the Nation of Gods and Earths. If you have something you feel belongs here please add on.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Are there any cypher's in Boston mass?
Peace,

Yes there's a cipher in Boston, well at least there used to. Not sure about this current time. The contact I have for Boston is: I Balance Allah and his email is jaimealmonte72@yahoo.com. Let me know if that email is no good. I also have some contacts for Springfield if you want them.

Peace

Precise knows Gods and Earths in all ciphers. I don't know how he does it.

I was thinking the same thing Sister when i "liked" his response, knowing any organization he would commit himself to, would be happy to have him! In addition, you're no slouch yourself, always willing to share in the same vein. I'm sure the Nation of Gods and Earths are happy to have you both in their camp ... as are we ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back