Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Officer in fatal NY arrest stripped of gun, badge

NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City police officer involved in the arrest of a man who died in custody after being placed in an apparent chokehold has been stripped of his gun and badge and placed on desk duty, police said Saturday.

Officer Daniel Pantaleo, an eight-year NYPD veteran, and an officer who has been with the force for four years were both taken off the street after the death Thursday of 43-year-old Eric Garner on Staten Island, police said.

6ed5952b4e29611c5a0f6a706700a522.jpg

Esaw Garner, center, wife of Eric Garner, breaks down in the arms of Rev. Herbert Daughtry and Rev. Al Sharpton, right, during a rally at the National Action Network headquarters for Eric Garner, Saturday, July 19, 2014, in New York. Garner, 43, died Thursday, during an arrest in Staten Island, when a plain-clothes police officer placed him in what appeared be a chokehold while several others brought him to the ground and struggled to place him in handcuffs. (AP Photo/John Minchillo)

http://news.yahoo.com/officer-fatal-ny-arrest-stripped-gun-badge-004346477.html

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Officer in fatal NY arrest stripped of gun, badge

NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City police officer involved in the arrest of a man who died in custody after being placed in an apparent chokehold has been stripped of his gun and badge and placed on desk duty, police said Saturday.

Officer Daniel Pantaleo, an eight-year NYPD veteran, and an officer who has been with the force for four years were both taken off the street after the death Thursday of 43-year-old Eric Garner on Staten Island, police said.

6ed5952b4e29611c5a0f6a706700a522.jpg

Esaw Garner, center, wife of Eric Garner, breaks down in the arms of Rev. Herbert Daughtry and Rev. Al Sharpton, right, during a rally at the National Action Network headquarters for Eric Garner, Saturday, July 19, 2014, in New York. Garner, 43, died Thursday, during an arrest in Staten Island, when a plain-clothes police officer placed him in what appeared be a chokehold while several others brought him to the ground and struggled to place him in handcuffs. (AP Photo/John Minchillo)

http://news.yahoo.com/officer-fatal-ny-arrest-stripped-gun-badge-004346477.html

There seems to be no end to brutality towards black folks within the police department.:( Was all that force necessary:confused:

Thanks for making this thread brutha Clyde, I saw this vid in bruhta James thread about NY having too many people. Due to the thread, it couldn't have gotten any attention because I had to paste it in another thread as an example. IMO, they needed to be fired that day. They didn't listen when he, and others said that he wasn't doing anything, also, you can here him say that he couldn't breathe.

Peace!

Thanks for making this thread brutha Clyde, I saw this vid in bruhta James thread about NY having too many people. Due to the thread, it couldn't have gotten any attention because I had to paste it in another thread as an example. IMO, they needed to be fired that day. They didn't listen when he, and others said that he wasn't doing anything, also, you can here him say that he couldn't breathe.

Peace!

... np Bro. Enki, this came up today in oldsoul's class, and since no one else had posted it, I felt the need.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back