Black People : Officer fatally shoots black woman in Bay Town, Texas

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
...As it turns out the victim, Pamela Turner, a 44-45 year old grandmother, suffered from mental problems and had open warrants. The police said she grabbed the officers taser, although Eye did not see this action on the video. She then tussled with the police and he shot her like a dog x5. The end did not justify the means, however.

Yet, yet ...Eye know the sentiments of law enforcement in the state of Texas. Eye remember how Sandra Bland was treated...!

In conclusion, this is not a time to march and shout. This is a time to recognize that a psychological war is in progress and has been in progress for a loooooog time.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/baytown-tx-officer-shoots-kills-pamela-turner-woman-heard-on-video-claiming-she-was-pregnant-2019-05-14/?fbclid=IwAR1a4nFzDXfiy3CoAkqftegNej1PQk12hNbUX7jXGRjgW73q3l-eVv0nCSI

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: