Black Poetry : Of Queens and KINGS

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Mr_WickedLover, Dec 31, 2001.

1. Mr_WickedLover

Mr_WickedLover Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    In this life I have seen, the life of what, all have seen, a time of joy, a time to cry,a time of love under Gods Blue sky, As i Ponder the thoughts in my mind, see i didnt leave, but i remembered this time, of the friends that held me so near, and close, especially my queens in here, the beauty of you i can bragg and i did boast.
    To my Brothers whom keep the soul of a good Lady alive, they never look down but hold their heads to the sky, see i remember as they well know, got much love for u all that you should know.
    see On this date in time, The Love of you all,is on my mind,just a few words from the WICKED, I will be back next time.
    Peace and love to you all. still having a ball. >>to kemestry,ball, blk queen,destee to, guess u all know how much im missing you too, be happy not sad on these days, just remember that a frown
    chaces the sun away, MY thought to You all on this day, hugs to u all thats all i have to say........MWLover

2. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    THANKS for the love, Wicked One....

that's what family is all about...holding those dear to you, close to your heart...ever keeping them on your mind. drops something soon, dawg...the QUEENS are waiting.

One.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

This new year is already bringing new, yet familiar, peace. You are the evidence. Thank you so much for stopping through and sharing a glimpse of you. Don't make us wait too long before you come back home.

Happy New Year.

We're just beginning our forum's 1st birthday party. The links are at the top of the page. Hope you have time to play.

Destee

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    well i be MWLOVER

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    man love da flow stay and bring us mo!
    ya been missed too long brutha:toast: :D :) :heart:

it's all about love 4 sho