Black People : Of Course Bill Cosby Is Right!

:10500: we is our own problem? we needs saving from our bad selves? we inferior?
Furthermore, the manner that a few reacted and responded to that one thread I recently posted is positive proof to me that we are our own problem. Most definitely. We are our own worst enemies. No doubt about that in my mind. The white man only serves to confuse the issue. The way some of us attack, slander and defame each other, that's not the white man. This is not to say that the white man us not a problem, but he is not THE problem. Naw. People running rampant around here calling folks sissies, questioning brothers manhood, attacking our sisters, these are a few examples on this site alone which are a microcosm of what goes on outside of here in real life.

Furthermore, the manner that a few reacted and responded to that one thread I recently posted is positive proof to me that we are our own problem. Most definitely. We are our own worst enemies. No doubt about that in my mind. The white man only serves to confuse the issue. The way some of us attack, slander and defame each other, that's not the white man. This is not to say that the white man us not a problem, but he is not THE problem. Naw. People running rampant around here calling folks sissies, questioning brothers manhood, attacking our sisters, these are a few examples on this site alone which are a microcosm of what goes on outside of here in real life.
i hear you. i hope you will allow me to respectfully disagree.
i do respect your great knowledge and scholarship. i just don't see it your way.

peace

i asked you where was your army….

And again my response was to tell you one of the organizations that I belong to.

Do you think I would tell you where my army is/was in a thread about the FBI and CIA's dirty tricks?

This is an example of exactly why I agree with Cosby's statement. It does not mean I agree with him on everything, but on this one point he made he is spot on.

Note: since we talking revolution, I don't need an army or military force because I'm not the one here with that ridiculous talk about kicking non Blacks out of Africa, so lets keep my statements in the right context.

i hear you. i hope you will allow me to respectfully disagree.
i do respect your great knowledge and scholarship. i just don't see it your way.

peace

Why do you then continue to badger me when the only point I have been making to you is, again, Get Organized.

And, quite frankly, I don't see how you can not see it my way, when I am only making one point to you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back