Black People : Of Course Bill Cosby Is Right!

Has anything changed for the better since Cosby's ignorant rants?

Cosby should do ius a favor and croak already.

lol...i'm not gonna say all that but he does come off as a bitter old man at the twilight of his life who is forcing certain issues...maybe it's because he wishes he did certain things differently...i dunno, only he could tell us that...

one love
khasm

Cosby should do us a favor and croak already.

That is an interesting perspective to say the least.

I could use the exact same sentence and insert any name, and it would fit ALL black leaders with the exception of MLK.

Yet I don't hear any complaints about other so called black leaders. Hmmm.

Cosby should do us a favor and croak already.

Peace brother. I have one question for you. What is ignorant about Mr Cosby teaching or telling us the "Revolution is in the home"?

How is this an ignorant statement?

It seems that the only people in the world who have not realized this is a people lost in this wilderness waiting for a messiah or aliens to save them from themselves.

It seems that the only people in the world who have not realized this is a people lost in this wilderness waiting for a messiah or aliens to save them from themselves.
:10500: we is our own problem? we needs saving from our bad selves? we inferior?

:10500: we is our own problem? we needs saving from our bad selves? we inferior?

How many times have you responded to one of my posts with the same mantra, even when I was not addressing or talking to you in the first place.

Yes, we "is our own problem". Most definitely. Africa is moving forward but the American negro is standing still or moving backwards for a multitude of reasons.

I will say the same as I have recently stated to you in other threads which you seem to ignore, only to bait me incessantly in other threads.

Get Organized!

If you fail to organize, if you are not organizing, if you choose not to organize, you have no one to blame but yourself.

You asked me a week or so ago "where us your organization" as if to imply that I myself am not organizing, even though I shared links of community forums and seminars where I was speaking as proof that I am organizing. So please save that question except for asking it of yourself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back