Black Sports : # of Black Football Coaches Same as 1995

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Destee, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
  2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    It has been harder for blacks to claim a position when theirs 6 to 7 head figures
    making the call and ruled by all whites these guys over look many good young
    blacks .
    Football coaches in div.1-A mainly white where as you have more blacks guiding
    Basketball in the same div.

Not much going to change in the near future these black men will be over shadowed
    for whites , it will take the few who are leaders to win a natl. title to open the doors up.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Why is this even an issue?

One one hand there is this continued talk about "white supremacy" and on the other a denouncement of the "Boule" and other so-called "integrationists".

If mutliculturalism, inter-marriage and/or "integrationists" are denounced then who cares how many black coaches or black entertainers or little black girls are represented in and by corporate amerikkklan society?

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    that holds water and truth , but it's an issue to see more black as head coaches
    why not see more when there are more black players who lift these white coaches
    to victory and hall of fame stats , black men should get the same chances .

We just need to see more given a fair chance , corporate america society to me
    is what it is and somewhere at some point we as people have to change it !

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    TRUE THESE PLAYERS MAKE GAZILLIONS FOR THE SCHOOLS,I THINK ONCE A BLACK COACH WINS A TITLE . TIMES WILL CHANGE.LOOK AT THE QB POSITION IN COLLEGE, VY IS THE MODERN PROTO TYPE!

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

i SAID BEFORE IF THESE KIDS WOULD SIMPLY STOP ATTENDING INSTITUTIONS WITH THESE REDKNECK SISTER WEDDING COACHES , THEYD (WHITE SCHOOLS) WOULD LOSE POWER LIKE OVER NIGHT.WHY DON'T THESE PLAYERS ATTEND MORE BLACK SCHOOLS?I KNOW THE ANSWER, WE ALL DO, BUT THE CHOCE IS THE PLAYERS.

imo A YOUNG KID COULD CARELESS THEY SEE THEM DOLLAR SIGNS,WHO CAN BLAME THEM? BUT AGAIN THEIR (WHITE ALUM/COLLEGES/MEDIA)POWER CAN BE ALTERED IF TOP ATHELETES WOULD ATTEND NON RACIST OR BLACK SCHOOLS.BY NON RACIST i MEAN AN INSTITUTION THAT HIRES OTHERS BESIDES WHITE COACHES.

i'M WITH YOU ON YOUR POINTS-INTERGRATION ECT.,BUT I ALSO SAY IFYOU CAN TAKE WHAT'S ALREADY BUILT THEN TAKE IT, WE HELPED BUILD IT ANY WAY RIGHT?

7. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

The NCAA has historical Racist ties and this is no different. The same old white men get job after job. making Millions and dont want the kids to get a ticket to a game. or a meal. They are PIMPS who act like there giving scholarships is the geatest thing since sliced bread. while the ADs and coaches make multi millions and the schools rake in tens of million or more.