Black Spirituality Religion : Odwirafo

Ra Nehem

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 29, 2003
Mikyia mo (I greet you all),

I just wanted to inform you all that I have a small webpage which will be continuously updated at:

www.odwirafo.com

"Kukuu-Tuntum The Ancestral Jurisdiction" can be ordered via the site which is a 3-CD set containing info. concerning:

*Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Ancestral Religion

*In-depth information about the origins of the following fictional characters:

jesus, moses, abraham, muhammed, david, solomon, buddha, yahweh, allah, elohim and many more

*Trustory as the basis of revolution-resolution

More info. is forthcoming.

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep,
Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan

Ra Nehem ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing your site. Please feel free to take part in the discussions, voice chat, our radio station and all else that we have. Make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

Mikyia mo (Greetings),

I just wanted to let you all know that an addition has been made to the website.

I have recently published a small book analyzing the work of Dr. Bobby E. Wright from an Akan perspective.

Please see the details on the website www.odwirafo.com under, "Mate Masie The Ancestorhood of Nana Yao (Dr. Bobby E. Wright)"

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep,
Ra Nehem

Ra Nehem said:
Mikyia mo (Greetings),

An update has been added to www.odwirafo.com

More info. forthcoming.

Ma asomdwoee-Hetep (Peace),
Ra Nehem

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back