Black Authors : Octavia E. Butler

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I feel her and Toni Morrison share a unique style of writing..like a 'out this world kinda thing'' what do you think?

I know she leaned more on science fiction side; but still, I see similarities between her and Toni Morrison.
I haven't read any of Toni Morrison...I will definitely check her out to my next stop to the bookstore this week...THANKS :)

**matter of fact I'm going to Google her now and check her out on Amazon**

EDIT: Take that back she wrote Beloved...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I haven't read any of Toni Morrison...I will definitely check her out to my next stop to the bookstore this week...THANKS :)

While you are at it partner, google mine too, by name or title, which is, Does Color Matter?:)...thanks in advance, MsInterpret

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.

Ok, read Tar baby and Song of Solomon then tell me what you think.

reading both thier works to me is like poetry..it flows..I love it! yes she wrote beloved, i had to read that book twice to understand what was going on.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: