Black People : Occupy The Hood Aims To Draw People Of Color To Occupy Wall Street

I suggest one and all here find a original copy of RACISM AND THE CLASS STRUGGLE, etc., i. e., our notions of a lot of things are just that, whereas it was and is their perceptions from a distance of this nation's lofty ideas, democracy etc., which led to the democracy movements in China and the Arab World...But the first movement was crushed, and the other ones may not turn out as they only presume and assume they will...Pray for us all...FYI...

The United States was not founded as a democracy.
The framers detested democracy.
The States were established as republics.
You won't find the word democracy once in the U.S. Constitution. You will republic or rather republican form of government.

Then again we are discussing mere ideas and concepts.

My view of this is one cannot go into a zoo and sit around and protest a Wild Boar not to be a Wild boar

It may be better to protest, the jerks who removed the fence from that wild boar, to let it run wild over the economic stablity and future of the black community

No suprise former alleged or real insiders would try to reform the system they based their hopes and dreams coming about on...Slow most will be to see that its heyday has come and gone...For me to even write and say we need to come up with somebody better is a big understatement....FYI...

The United States was not founded as a democracy.
The framers detested democracy.
The States were established as republics.
You won't find the word democracy once in the U.S. Constitution. You will republic or rather republican form of government.

Then so many are operating on the basis of myths and not truly in touch with historical reality...That explains a lot too...FYI...

Would I be wrong to guess the powers that be expect to win by default, i. e., ignorance ia nor 'bliss', as in ours about them...We're not expected to even guess what the truth about this nation's foundation is all about...But the truth is still out there...Do go on seeking it out, share what you find out, with the rest of us...Thanks! FYI...

I suggest one and all here find a original copy of RACISM AND THE CLASS STRUGGLE, etc., i. e., our notions of a lot of things are just that, whereas it was and is their perceptions from a distance of this nation's lofty ideas, democracy etc., which led to the democracy movements in China and the Arab World...But the first movement was crushed, and the other ones may not turn out as they only presume and assume they will...Pray for us all...FYI...
These protesters aren't violent, yet so many of them are getting arrested like that.
http://www.nypost.com/f/mobile/news/local/wall_street_protests_1FfmA1SCLebFbYam42LogK

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back