Black People : Occupy The Hood Aims To Draw People Of Color To Occupy Wall Street

It looks like the folks at occupy wall street trying to draw Black folks into their protest. Yet somehow a genius comes up with the idea of naming it occupy the hood. I would advise Black folks with common sense not to show up there and act up, the cops are feeding on people there to meet their quotas. Be careful imo this movement has more to it than meets eye, I hope Black folks don't go there and start acting like the crazy white people there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/14/occupy-the-hood-occupy-wall-street_n_1009850.html?ir=Black Voices

Good advice....Thanks for watching our backs...(Smile)...

There are people who are going to go regardless, but if history is any indication, even if this movement were to be successful which probably won't, We wouldn't get any credit for participating. The police has been arresting people like mad over there. I am just saying if you have family and responsibilities think twice before going down there. Something about this occupy wall street don't feel right.

My view of this is one cannot go into a zoo and sit around and protest a Wild Boar not to be a Wild boar

It may be better to protest, the jerks who removed the fence from that wild boar, to let it run wild over the economic stablity and future of the black community

There are people who are going to go regardless, but if history is any indication, even if this movement were to be successful which probably won't, We wouldn't get any credit for participating. The police has been arresting people like mad over there. I am just saying if you have family and responsibilities think twice before going down there. Something about this occupy wall street don't feel right.

I suggest one and all here find a original copy of RACISM AND THE CLASS STRUGGLE, etc., i. e., our notions of a lot of things are just that, whereas it was and is their perceptions from a distance of this nation's lofty ideas, democracy etc., which led to the democracy movements in China and the Arab World...But the first movement was crushed, and the other ones may not turn out as they only presume and assume they will...Pray for us all...FYI...

I support the movement.
It is good those people are exercising their rights.

I would pursue the ends a different way.
They should go into direct competition against banks, corporation, and government while at the same time redirecting where their dollars are spent.

I say compete by producing for self or in small groups.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back