Black Spirituality Religion : OCCULTIST ALEISTER CROWLEY & BISEXUALITY

CHAOS

YES TYAB

THE REASON WHY WAS TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM JOING THE A.A. OR OTO BECAUSE THEY KNEW HE WAS GETTING HIS INFO FROM THE ENTITY AIWASS WHO WAS HERU-KHUTI.93/418!!!!
PRIEST OF MENTU

:bullseye:

Peace Bro. Darkside,

I have a question for more clarity.

What is that made Aleister Crowley different from other obruni prete? If he could receive communications from Heru-Khuti, through his aeonic incarnation of Aiwass, can not any other white person be so used? Was his lineage different or did he "buy" Aiwass?

Blackbird

Good questions!
:welldone:

CHAOS

GREAT POINT BLACKBIRD BECAUSE WHEN I HAD STUDIED ALL THIS STUFF THAT WAS MY MAIN QUESTION, WHY DID HE AND HIS WIFE ROSE RECIEVE THESE TRANSMISSIONS FROM AIWASS. SO BOBBY HEMMITT WAS ASK THE QUESTION AND HE SAID "WHO ELSE WAS AIWASS GO TO GIVE IT TOO, YOU WAS SLEEP" LATER HE SAID THAT AIWASS USE HIM TO BRING FORTH THE INFO SO YOU CAN USE THE INFO NOW AS KENNETH GRANT HAS SAID, OR AS HE AND THE OTHERS WAS CALLED THE "SLAVES OF AIWASS" THERE MORE THAT CAN BE SAID BUT THIS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT.

BRO KIETA IT WAS NOT MY POINT TO PROMOTE THE "HOMO" THING, I WAS JUST BRINGING UP INFO ON WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR HIGH OCCULT ORDERS. I WAS JUST BRINGING OUT INFO THE BEST I KNOW HOW.

The Mysterious Name Baphomet

THE ORIGINS OF THE GOAT OF MENDES

satanic-goat.gif

The origins of the "Goat of Mendes" can be traced back to Ancient Egypt. Goats and Rams were worshipped in many cities throughout Egypt thousands of years ago. The Goat is synonymous with Satanism. The horns represent the Horned Gods/Goddesses. Goats also symbolized fertility in many different cultures and times. The Goat as a symbol of fertility and focus of religious rites dates all the way back to Sumeria.

The Goat of Mendes
Ptah the Egyptian God of Magick, knowledge and wisdom (an alias of Satan) *became* the goat, and sometimes a ram in the city of Mendes where he was worshipped as such. The Goat/Ram of Mendes represented the "Ba" which was the Egyptian word for the "soul." Ptah was considered to be a great magician and "Lord of the Serpents

pentagon_pentagram.gif

dc_pentagram.gif
Baphomet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
Baphomet is a name of unestablished origin. It first appeared in trial transcripts during the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 1300s. Some modern scholars believe the name to have been an Old French corruption and misspelling of the name Mahomet (Muhammad) (see Etymology for a list of possible origins).

Mysterious name Baphomet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet#Etymology

Baphomet.png

Aleister Crowley, born Edward Alexander Crowley, (12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947), was a British occultist, writer, mountaineer, poet, and yogi. He was an influential member in several occult organizations, including the Golden Dawn, the A∴A∴, and Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), and is best known today for his occult writings, especially The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema. He gained much notoriety during his lifetime, and was dubbed "The Wickedest Man In the World.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Crowley was also a chess player, painter, astrologer, hedonist, bisexual, drug experimenter, and social critic. He had also claimed to be a Freemason, but the regularity of his initiations have been disputed by a member of the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon.

Bisexuality
Throughout the period of 1895, he maintained a vigorous sex life, which was largely conducted with prostitutes and girls he picked up at local pubs and cigar shops, but eventually extended into homosexual activities in which he played the passive role. During the course of his life, Crowley practiced sexual magic rituals with both men and women.

HOW WOULD YOU RATE SOMEONE LIKE ALEISTER CROWLEY? DID CROWLEY HAVE THE PATH TO SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT OR THE PATH TO SPIRITUAL DEATH?

Aleister_Crowley_4.png

Crowley said that a mystical experience in 1904, while on holiday in Cairo, Egypt, led to his founding of the religious philosophy known as Thelema. Aleister's wife Rose started to behave in an odd way, and this led him to think that some entity had made contact with her. At her instructions, he performed an invocation of the Egyptian god Horus on March 20 with (he wrote) "great success." According to Crowley, the god told him that a new magical Aeon had begun, and that Crowley would serve as its prophet. Rose continued to give information, telling Crowley in detailed terms to await a further revelation. On 8 April and for the following two days at exactly noon he allegedly heard a voice, dictating the words of the text, Liber AL vel Legis, or The Book of the Law, which Crowley wrote down. The voice claimed to be that of Aiwass (or Aiwaz) "the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat," or Horus, the god of force and fire, child of Isis and Osiris and self-appointed conquering lord of the New Aeon, announced through his chosen scribe "the prince-priest the Beast."
http://www.poeforward.com/poetry/crowley.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back