Black Spirituality Religion : Occult partners

yohance

BANNED
Aug 22, 2008
Hello forum,

This thread was sparked by a post by Metascience and his protection thread.

In times past, I often wished for a mate that was like me and into practicing magick and other occult stuff. Because I thought it would be very cool to have another person to relate too. But since a few months ago, I started thinking that it wouldn't be such a good idea because . . .

Imagine, two individuals who have a working knowledge of magick who are in love . . . things happen . . . and NOW they HATE each other!

One or two things can happen: 1. They walk away peacefully, or 2. Both engage in each other in nasty spiritual warfare.

In analyzing the aforementioned, I decided it would be better to keep my witchcraft separate from my romantic & sexual affairs.

Tell me what ya think.

:SuN016:

Hello forum,

In times past, I often wished for a mate that was like me and into practicing magick and other occult stuff. Because I thought it would be very cool to have another person to relate too. But since a few months ago, I started thinking that it wouldn't be such a good idea because . . .

Imagine, two individuals who have a working knowledge of magick who are in love . . . things happen . . . and NOW they HATE each other!

One or two things can happen: 1. They walk away peacefully, or 2. Both engage in each other in nasty spiritual warfare.

In analyzing the aforementioned, I decided it would be better to keep my witchcraft separate from my romantic & sexual affairs.

Tell me what ya think.

hmmmmm.....thats interesting....if you know that either you or your partner are fueled by emotions I would say keep them separate....spiritual warfare can get dangerous......

Hello forum,

Tell me what ya think.

I say get an occult partner, but don't reveal your occult workings or your level of power.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back