Black People : occult=hidden

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
The medical definition of occult is hidden. All this time they have assaulted demonized our culture because it has allways been hidden to them just like the my steries or my stories are to them . It is know time that all lies are revealed .

another definition says supernatural and above hu man understanding? That was is very interesting are they admitting that there are sciences developed by a speices that was not hu man. If so who was this species that invented this science that hu mans cannot understand ?

The medical definition of occult is hidden. All this time they have assaulted demonized our culture because it has allways been hidden to them just like the my steries or my stories are to them . It is know time that all lies are revealed .

another definition says supernatural and above hu man understanding? That was is very interesting are they admitting that there are sciences developed by a speices that was not hu man. If so who was this species that invented this science that hu mans cannot understand ?
These sciences were developed by us, BEFORE we physically incarnated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back