Black Spirituality Religion : Occult = Hidden

In New Orleans, many of the ironworks that the city is so famous for have veves as the central structure. In plain sight. Most people are just ignorant as to what to look for. In a Vodouisant's house, you may see statues of Catholic saints which are just the storehouses of the lwa they represent. In my house, I have many Indian statues. Most people just think I'm really into Indians - not knowing many of my statues are warrior spirits that protect my home from intruders. One family friend spent a couple weeks at my house and was startled to hear knocks and footsteps at night. He saw on a couple occasions a blur of a small children running around and giggles. I had to break it down to him that that was just my Eshu playing tricks and having fun on his expense. I have a Quran and the book of Psalms open in my house as well. Go figure?

Sometimes as a child of Eleggua (Eshu), just being mischievous, I tell people I'm either Catholic or Muslim. I stay chameleon like that. Just to have some fun and play tricks.

Now for the real deal stuff, just visit my garage.

Blackbird

In New Orleans, many of the ironworks that the city is so famous for have veves as the central structure. In plain sight. Most people are just ignorant as to what to look for. In a Vodouisant's house, you may see statues of Catholic saint which are just the storehouses of the lwa they represent. In my house, I have many Indian statues. Most people just think I'm really into Indians - not knowing many of my statues are warrior spirits that protect my home from intruders. One family friend spent a couple weeks at my house and was startled to hear knocks and footsteps at night. He saw on a couple occasionally a blur of a small children running around and giggles. I had to break it down to him that that was just my Eshu playing tricks and having fun on his expense. I have a Quran and the book of Psalms open in my house as well. Go figure?

Sometimes as a child of Eleggua (Eshu), just being mischievous, I tell people I'm either Catholic or Muslim. I stay chameleon like that. Just to have some fun and play tricks.

Now for the real deal stuff, just visit my garage.

Blackbird

researching voudon now brother blackbird....and I feel you on that.....

researching voudon now brother blackbird....and I feel you on that.....

Oh on a sidenote and off topic, Bro. George, true copper bracelets are hard to come by these days. Find a good African shop and inquire about some from the Motherland. Copper resonates well with melanin production.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back