Black Spirituality Religion : Occult = Hidden

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll add on anyway.

I've never heard of that. Thats new info to me. Some people may call themselves "demons", but its certainly not the majority of occult practitioners saying that. Let me explain what a demon is so you'll have a better understanding of it. A demon is a part of yourself that you didn't know existed or have never met and therefore when you first come into contact with it, you are scared of it, which is why you would call it a "demon".

Occult practitioners are trained to use their powers wisely, though they are not forced to do so. People who do abuse their power, are looked on in a negative light. But make no mistake about it, the occult is not built on moralistic teachings. It is principle-centered.

Actually I created the chat room.

No occultist is going to warn before they attack, unless they are defending themselves.

Again, no occultist is going to warn before they attack, unless they are defending themselves.

Indeed we can save our people with it. The idea of white supremacy has only been sustained through the occult practices of the Illuminati. Their worse fear is a African/Black occultist.

Thank You Brother Knowledge Seed ... :love:

I appreciate your response, helping me to understand better.

Everything i've witnessed thus far, has been confusing at best.

Thank You Again!

:heart:

Destee

ps ... did you create the room with the intent of it being demonic?

This may help also

Demon comes from a greek word Daemon which in greek mythology represented the higher self or intermediary spirits between human beings and the gods.

Satan and Jesus are the same thing at different polarities. Since we in a hellish state as fallen angels and in sin [skin] (speaking esoterically) then we are Satan. Its nothing other than a concept. Like KS said its just an aspect of yourself that we choose not to deal with. Satan is nothing to be worshipped but a dark (dark doesn't equal evil) powerful energy that deals with the soul.

The "it" people are the ones who labeled things devilish and evil as they did it to keep people away from certain things that brough power. These same things that are called devilish brought our people power to fight the oppressors, etc, etc (for example the Haitan Revolution). Just like someone calling Vodou, Palo, or Yoruba, devil worship or oooga booga <----hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!.

CHAOS

MY PATH IS CALLED "THE PATH OF ONE" -- VERY TOUGH AND HARD
I ALSO DO ESOTRIC VOODOO,SOUTH CAROLINA GEECHIE MAGIC AKA ROOTWORK, HAITIAN VOUDOO,AND OTHERS THINGS.

IF ANYONE ASK ME ANY QUESTION ON THEIR ADVANCMENT OR ANY KNOWLEDGE I KNOW, I GIVE THEM CODES AS CODES LIKE BLACKBIRD STATED IS BETTER FOR THE CONCIOUS AND SUBCONCIOUS MIND TO THINK AND REPROGRAM. IF SOMEONE TRY TO HURT ME THEN I WILL SEND THEM TO THE BARON SAMEDI(CEMETERY)

The Path Of One ... Thank You.

You made it sound like some paths were more inclined to help humanity, and some more inclined to destroy it.

I'd guess that every occultist has the ability to help others, and defend themselves in general ... right?

But my question is regarding your particular path, and if it is more inclined to helping others, or destroying them?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

CHAOS

SOME MAY WANT TO HELP HUMANITY AND THATS THEIR RIGHT, SOME WANT TO DESTROY HUMANITY AND THATS THEIR RIGHT ALSO

DEPENDS ON THE PERSON LEVEL, SOME OCCULTIST ARE JUST RESEARCHER AND GIVE U INFORMATION ON HIDDEN STUFF BUT CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES... SOME ARE NOT RESEARCHERS AT ALL BUT CAN CHOKE A PERSON JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM.

MY PATH IS WHAT IS SAID IT IS ...ONE. IF U ASK 4 HELP IN YR PATH I WILL SHARE AS MUCH AS I KNOW... U COME AFTER ME OR TRY TO HARM ME OR PEOPLE I CONSIDER (CLOSE) TO ME THEN IT IS ON

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back