Black Spirituality Religion : Occult Bookshare and DIscussion

Greeting Sistren Love Goddess and welcome to Destee.:) Eye see you are searching and hopefully your quest is for knowledge of self. The journey that you undertake is not always an easy road, for you will learn things about 'self' and others that may be 'uncomfortable', but this will inevitably strengthen you. There are many thread here dealing with all aspects of the 'occult' (which only means hidden) so keep reading and growing :)

Over a decade ago eye came across an invocation (which eye have added and tailored over the years) but which is very powerful. It is most effective when you do pranayama breathing exercises for a few minutes before reciting it. Still your mind and listen (as everything you want to know already exists within you). That quiet voice that we oft dismiss is your God Self talking:) Eye hope you in-joy!

Invocation for self-empowerment
I [Insert full name] proclaim that my life is my own
I close all windows, portals and doorways that would allow another to view, witness
or manipulate my life, so far as those energies extend.
I choose to be healthy, whole and perfect of mind, body and soul.
I command that this reflect through all time and space and beyond between time and space and through all dimensions.
I call forth all controlling and invasive energies I have experienced throughout the journey of my soul and all those connected with those energies.
It is my intent that all aspects of their Being and all aspects of my Being, be present.
I call forth the nucleus of the soul on all levels of consciousness to be present and accept this healing.
I call forth the soul expressions, elementals and thought forms to stand before me as I stand before you from the center of my Being and in love.
Whatever laws I have owned, whatever beliefs I may have, whatever vows I have taken, whatever invocations I may hold, whatever contracts and agreements I have made and those I have made them with, that have allowed distortions, illusions, images, holograms, symbols and psychic messages that prevent me from experiencing rest within by Being
I now transmute into the divine expression of creative love.
I command that all thought forms, energies, programs or substances that have been administered, or that I have created on all levels of my being, forming separations, distortion,
Illness or illusions within my being now be transmuted into the divine expression of unconditional unadulterated matter.
I call forth the totality of my Being to be present and accept this healing.
I command that all personalities and aspects of my being now return to me to be integrated into my oneness, aligning with my divine truth.
I acknowledge the journey we have shared, I command all programming that has taken place on all levels of consciousness, with or without my permissions, that interferes with my ability to experience my wholeness, now be instantly reversed in its perfect sequential order, allowing my core essence to be expressed, according to my hearts desire in a manner that brings me, balance, happiness and joy on all levels of my Being.
I command that my cellular memory, my tissues and all aspects of my Being now reconnect, integrate and align with my core essence through all levels of consciousness.
I command that all energies forms, on all levels of consciousness, past, present and future that create a response in my Being that it out of alignment with the essence of my soul and divine truth, be transmuted into the divine essence of created love, and returned to its creator source to be a positive, productive energy.
I [insert full name] accept total ownership and responsibility for my words, actions and deeds.
Whatever thought forms or energies I have on any level of consciousness that encourage, cause harm or destruction to my Being, I return to its creator source.
All residues I hold within my being, I transmute into the divine expression of creative love.
All energies other than my own, I return in love and honor to their source.
I acknowledge the gifts I have received
I call them forth so that I may see them and choose to use them according to my own free will choice
I proclaim my power and sovereignty
I proclaim dominion over my mind, body and soul
I have grown. I am empowered. I stand in truth
I acknowledge all those that have shared these experiences. I offer you the healing I have received.
I bid you go in peace
I proclaim my peace of mind
And the peace of mind for all humankind.

AND SO IT IS
Ase Ase Ase
Peace​

Greeting Sistren Love Goddess and welcome to Destee.:) Eye see you are searching and hopefully your quest is for knowledge of self. The journey that you undertake is not always an easy road, for you will learn things about 'self' and others that may be 'uncomfortable', but this will inevitably strengthen you. There are many thread here dealing with all aspects of the 'occult' (which only means hidden) so keep reading and growing :)

Over a decade ago eye came across an invocation (which eye have added and tailored over the years) but which is very powerful. It is most effective when you do pranayama breathing exercises for a few minutes before reciting it. Still your mind and listen (as everything you want to know already exists within you). That quiet voice that we oft dismiss is your God Self talking:) Eye hope you in-joy!

Invocation for self-empowerment
I [Insert full name] proclaim that my life is my own
I close all windows, portals and doorways that would allow another to view, witness
or manipulate my life, so far as those energies extend.
I choose to be healthy, whole and perfect of mind, body and soul.
I command that this reflect through all time and space and beyond between time and space and through all dimensions.
I call forth all controlling and invasive energies I have experienced throughout the journey of my soul and all those connected with those energies.
It is my intent that all aspects of their Being and all aspects of my Being, be present.
I call forth the nucleus of the soul on all levels of consciousness to be present and accept this healing.
I call forth the soul expressions, elementals and thought forms to stand before me as I stand before you from the center of my Being and in love.
Whatever laws I have owned, whatever beliefs I may have, whatever vows I have taken, whatever invocations I may hold, whatever contracts and agreements I have made and those I have made them with, that have allowed distortions, illusions, images, holograms, symbols and psychic messages that prevent me from experiencing rest within by Being
I now transmute into the divine expression of creative love.
I command that all thought forms, energies, programs or substances that have been administered, or that I have created on all levels of my being, forming separations, distortion,
Illness or illusions within my being now be transmuted into the divine expression of unconditional unadulterated matter.
I call forth the totality of my Being to be present and accept this healing.
I command that all personalities and aspects of my being now return to me to be integrated into my oneness, aligning with my divine truth.
I acknowledge the journey we have shared, I command all programming that has taken place on all levels of consciousness, with or without my permissions, that interferes with my ability to experience my wholeness, now be instantly reversed in its perfect sequential order, allowing my core essence to be expressed, according to my hearts desire in a manner that brings me, balance, happiness and joy on all levels of my Being.
I command that my cellular memory, my tissues and all aspects of my Being now reconnect, integrate and align with my core essence through all levels of consciousness.
I command that all energies forms, on all levels of consciousness, past, present and future that create a response in my Being that it out of alignment with the essence of my soul and divine truth, be transmuted into the divine essence of created love, and returned to its creator source to be a positive, productive energy.
I [insert full name] accept total ownership and responsibility for my words, actions and deeds.
Whatever thought forms or energies I have on any level of consciousness that encourage, cause harm or destruction to my Being, I return to its creator source.
All residues I hold within my being, I transmute into the divine expression of creative love.
All energies other than my own, I return in love and honor to their source.
I acknowledge the gifts I have received
I call them forth so that I may see them and choose to use them according to my own free will choice
I proclaim my power and sovereignty
I proclaim dominion over my mind, body and soul
I have grown. I am empowered. I stand in truth
I acknowledge all those that have shared these experiences. I offer you the healing I have received.
I bid you go in peace
I proclaim my peace of mind
And the peace of mind for all humankind.
AND SO IT IS
Ase Ase Ase
Peace​

Thanks for your response Sister Seeking Ma'at. I have been reading this board for months now. I see most of the people that were into occult topics are no longer here. I was hoping that there were others here who still wanted to discuss these topics. I don't know what happened that prompted these discussions to halt. But that is how I found Destee. But being around on message boards I understand the politics and other things that occur when others feel uncomfortable with a certain topic. Honestly, I would like others to share with and I just don't feel comfortable discussing these topics with Europeans. But it looks like my lonely journey continues.

I'm in a space and time that seems like I have been cut off from the world. I have taken this time to study, learn, grow and attempt to understand my purpose here on earth. The more I study, the more questions I have. Some days are difficult, but I've grown accustomed to it. I guess I will continue on my journey alone and try to make sense of it all.

Dearest Sis (((Love Goddess))) eye hope you don't mind if I give you a hug:grouphug: as eye can feel your frustration. But do not be discouraged and take heart, for when the student is ready the teacher will appear :)
Any forum which offers some sort of refuge for Afrikans to gather, with all our diversities, eventually are taken over by negativity. Eye am sure you have seen sites where people run around like screaming banshees spouting venom and hate, eventually fail or close. This has happened to a number of sites. The fact is, negative energies oppresses and drains you, on or off the internet!.

The metaphysical ones are not the only ones who no longer post. There were wonderful poets who brought positive vibrations. The academics who brought accurate knowledge and the open hearted who brought their unique humour, all of which aided in our healing. Of course some people are fear-ful of what they do not understand - not recognising that we are a people who have a multi-dimensional problem which requires a multi-dimensional solution.
As a people we are all trying to re-member who we are. Some are further along the road than others, but we are all headed to the same destination :) Sometimes the journey does indeed feel lonely and isolated, but you are not alone in this. And you will always have questions as true knowledge is not finite. Growth is a process. We remain stagnant when we do not grow. So you keep on keeping on in your learing and growing:hearts1:

Eye am not in the US and not sure of your location, but check out Ms Blue (the Remix) of Blogtalkradio. She has a phone in show and may be able to direct you to people in (near) your location.

As a side note, always be aware of what you see and symbolism. We live in a time and space where one system dies and another is born - (some births are never easy);)
There is now the tallest building in London called the Shard which is nothing but a crystal obelisk - which they rushed to get open before the 'ritual' this Friday, as the opening ceremony of the Olympics will no doubt be loaded with symbolism - something we are taught to ignore (to our detriment) - hidden agendas in plain sight!

Some people talk of light v. dark. Never forget, too much light will leave you BLIND;)

Eye wish you courage and strength sistren :heart: and peace on your journey.

Htp

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back