Black Spirituality Religion : Occult Battle...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Blackbird, May 15, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    About to go to war...... I've soaked Mahkate:wi-meši-ke:hke:hkwa arrows with Dark Arts oil. I got a scrap with some underbelly low life power movers in my city indirectly. Not something I've actively sought, but something that is neccessary....

A recipe for Dark Arts oil:

nine drops of a black rooster's blood
    half a dropper essential oil of black pepper
    a pinch of valerian root
    a pinch of black dog hair
    a pinch of black mustard seeds
    a pinch of spanish moss
    a pinch of mullein
    a pinch of powdered sulphur
    nine whole black peppercorns

Mystic song:

Everything dies...in time
    leaves get brown
    peaches rot
    what is life but death waiting to happen
    the earthworms are the cleaners of the earth
    everything dies...in time...

Blackbird (smearing his warpaint before riding off on his thunder bolt painted horse with Mahkate:wi-meši-ke:hke:hkwa riding at his side singing his war song)

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WHO WE FIGHTING? LET ME GUESS!

3. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Brother Blackbird check your visitor's messages

4. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    IT'S NOT WE; IT'S ME ON THIS ONE. IT'S PERSONAL, ALTHOUGH THE IMPLICATIONS MAY BE FAR-REACHING. I WENT TO FAR DOWN THE RABBITHOLE INTO MESS THAT INVOLVES THE SAFETY OF MY WIFE AND KIDS. MY WIFE ACCIDENTLY RAN INTO A JEWISH/EUROPEAN OCCULT ELEMENT IN THIS PLACE DUE TO EFFORTS OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SOCIAL WORK. HER PASSION IS POTENTIALLY HARMFUL AND THREATENING.

WE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL YESTERDAY SUGGESTING WHAT OUR WORK COULD LED TO. I'M MAKING PREPARATIONS NOW TO DEFEND MY OWN AND ATTACK IF NEED BE.

BLACKBIRD (DARKEN SINGING TO HIS COMANCHE ANCESTORS, I WILL SCALP MY ENEMIES)

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    come in peace be prepared for war....

sending you positive energy as you do battle bro. blackbird...may the ancestors surround you with love and light....

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    My spirits go with your Brother BlackBird! May our Ancestors be your sheilds of justice and defense.:couple:

:heart:

8. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    May you be

VICTORIOUS!:playball:

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Thanks everyone for the love and support. I'm dealing with a revelation that human bodies (prostitutes and homeless) are being ritualistically killed, blood sacrificed and their remaining parts sold on the black market. This is big business and its tied to another industry of great magnitude. Which I chose not to disclose. This corresponds to some information also reported by Bros. Darkside and Omowale of ceremonies they've witnessed or heard about through the grapevine.

I still can't believe this shxt. It sounds like some horror fantasy novel where I'm thrown in as this sorceror to battle oppressive forces. Dang, I need to stop reading those Wheel of Time and Riftwar Cycle books; this shxt is becoming real life. Oh well.... Gunpowder is placed on my sign to ignite my force. It's a done deal.

This expedition is my first shot in this type of crap on this level. Many powerful governmental, law enforcement and corporate figures are involved. A few years ago, I would never believe stuff like this even happened; I'm not and have never really been a real big conspiracy Bilderberg type of person, anyone knowing me knows I couldn't care less about the Illuminati and the others, but I can not help to make connections. It came down the pipeline from someone doing the work my wife anticipates doing that stated they have been the victim of intimidation, slander, false legal proceedings and other forms of harassment, short of actual murder - although according to the e-mail that is possible.

I've sent an agent out to do recon work, identify critical targets and gain more details. This is my occult special ops, but doing very subtle and non-invasive work. I have in the past received death threats from government surrogates, but through the will of the ancestors their attempts were never enacted. I believe this is more pressing.

Blackbird

I'm thinking Ogou Feray is appropriate to marshal someone of my troops. What you think....?

10. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Nsala malecum Brother Rasembi Aunk,

I hate to relay my response here, but I couldn't get back to my messages. My munanso is not around the area. I had a godbrother that lived there, as I also did, in Elizabeth, NJ - but we both have moved out West since then. I will ask around and see what I find.

Blackbird