Black People Politics : Obama's TRUE Support Base!

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Contrary to what you might read in the newspapers, see/hear on - line or see on the Idiot Box:nono:, Brother Obamas TRUE ,REAL base is US! yet you rarely hear about it.:donttell: You hear all the Buzz words used for so- called regualr White folks (chuckle), Rich YT, Trailer Park Pink, as the Bottom of the barrel ones. You dont hear much about the RECORD number of AFRIKANS that enabled this brother to be where he is today! You see they are attempting to Mind "you know what" us! Much of his grass roots organization is comprised of US! In the inner/big cities. this is yet another attempt to downplay our importance as a unit. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Even those who are critical of him on some things(myself included) are gonna VOTE FOR HIM! Have given $ and or time for him (myself included). We had a great discussion in chat last evening and I think some things got cleared up. The Democratic party is FAMOUS for this SHELL game when it comes to AFRIKANS! We have NEVER gotten props. But were ALWAYS the BACKBONE of the party. In lastly, If he wins the White house, he WILL be held accountable to do MORE than the Whites before him to help the poor and US. that is the voting process! I would be a fool to support, vote for, help elect ANYBODY and then throw my hands up and just say F it! If he does NOT help US I will not put him back in for a second term! I would be an idiot to do so. He is getting a BLESSING from his people. That is not to be taken lightly. Many of our people who have nothing are giving some of that nothing to his campaign. I wish him well of course. This is NOT HATING! How can it be that when I am voting for him? But would you truly have respect for me if I helped put someone in a position like this and turned and walked away? Without paying attention? I would be well deserving of getting my arse whipped.

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    help yourself homie and let obama get elected b4 u preach "he betta do this...he betta do that"...

goodness...i see u are stuck on crab light speed....

one love
    khasm

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

You need to re read and apologize my brother.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i see that u support him...great
    let him get elected 1st before the critical analysis starts...
    let's enjoy a BLACK MAN being in the limelight for being on his ish 4 once...
    and not one in the limelight because of something bad he's done... i.e r.kelly
    thas all i'm saying...u have dedicated 4 or 5 posts to attacking the brother so my words are validated....

i might not be as active as i use to be but i still see a lot...

one love
    khasm

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Ok

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

lol,you would think a brother would screw up first,you know Veto a bill that should be passed,turn his head o an issue. But all he has done run a great campaign.

I hate to seethe hatred towrads him when/if he wins>

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i worked on the obama campaign in philly. there were as many, if not more, white people supporting obama as black.
    he does enjoy support among blacks of course but he is running for president of all the people.

white people are supporting a black man for president.

put your head around that.

8. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Reading is

a lost art.:nono: SMH

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    check it...
    i'm not trying to get on u at all brother...
    it's like this....heres an analogy...

say u have been dating for years to no avail and had given up hope of ever meeting someone
    on ur level...then, out of the blue comes this lady that is all that and then some...then some of ur friends tell u...watch it son...that looks too good to be tru...and ur thinking to urself, she's given me no reason to doubt her motives...

thas kinda how i feel about obama(minus the lady part of course...lol)

this brother has given me no reason to suspect him of anything...he's hung out with revolutionary's...went to a church that spoke truth about the white man...has a strong fine wife that can hold her own...

MAN...WHAT MORE CAN U WANT FROM A BLACK PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?

one love
    khasm

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I hear and feel with you on this. I also think that all of us, especially those who fvoted for, worked for, campaigned for and have donated money and labor to his campaign remain critical to ensure that Obama walks the correct line. If not then the zionists win.

Part of my economic situation at present (not totally but for sure partially) is from taking off work some days to attend his rally in Dallas, some days blogging on the Democratic website and sending emails and phone banking, when I most likely should have taken some job assignments.

You make one statment here I feel the need to reiterate.

"The Democratic Party is FAMOUS for this SHELL game when it comes to AFRICANS!"

I was one of the very FIRST persons on this site to argue on behald of Obama's campaign and am not retracting my arguments in support.

However, I do recognize some valid arguments from those who have remained skeptical throughout.

As with my other post, I just am one who finds myself in a postition that I cant afford to adopt a 'Wait-and-See' attitude about anything or anyone.

If I SEE this SHELL GAME what sense does it make to kEEP GETTING PLAYED?!

Peace.